Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh, just going to bed. Can't be arsed going back down stairs. Evian water it is, tit I must be ill🤣🤣
Nigh all xxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Evian is it or Heavy Ann?

Night all the brother in laws gone now and taken the hub, peace at last!

Na night
Sleep tight
Give your other half a fright as the bed bugs are on strike!

• Haha
Hey you wonderful people. I need a Mummy chat. My mum refuses to stick up for me and the police say My 8 year old is am unreliable witness.

I want to scream..I want to cry.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey you wonderful people. I need a Mummy chat. My mum refuses to stick up for me and the police say My 8 year old is am unreliable witness.

Oh no Octopus,that is bloody awful,I’m so sorry I’m not a mummy sorry my love,lot of our Krusties are mummy’s ❤I’m sure somebody may be able to advise you.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all, newbies, oldies, unsure, etc

Reversible octopus I love that name. Put your tentacles around me!

Anyway it’s going to be hot so take care and stay in the shade preferably not in Thailand

Dolly is rightly concerned about fur babies in this heat so be ware that they are delicate and they get hot like us! Dave is already wearing his mankini!

shopping this morn going wild in the aisles as I thrust myself against a freeze to keep cool

Take care and have a good day

Van Der Nuts

• Heart
Morning all, newbies, oldies, unsure, etc

Reversible octopus I love that name. Put your tentacles around me!

Anyway it’s going to be hot so take care and stay in the shade preferably not in Thailand

Dolly is rightly concerned about fur babies in this heat so be ware that they are delicate and they get hot like us! Dave is already wearing his mankini!

shopping this morn going wild in the aisles as I thrust myself against a freeze to keep cool

Take care and have a good day

Van Der Nuts
Harri,too warm to iron you know! Hope Bambiboobs has her bikini on,big cups for her boobies.Not as big as Skankys though than god.

Van Der Mankini.

579945-ED-A3-B6-4420-BE0-B-9-B0-EA04540-D7.jpg

• Haha

Hey octopus, fellow mummy here of 3. Mine are a little older now but bless them they've had alot to deal over the years and you'd be amazed how resilient little ones can be.
I have seen some of your posts and its heart breaking what you have and are going through. Regarding the police, don't give up.
Come back on here when you are ready. I'm here quite a bit and can talk for Britain😘 love and hugs to you and your child ❤❤xxxx

• Heart
I'll be staying indoors today Dolly...Nice and cool in here lol xxx

@MrsEms how are you feeling this morning x
Morning dad🤗
I'm feeling a bit better today thankyou.
It's so hot already, I'm going to have a cool shower, put on a summer dress and a bit of makeup to make myself feel better. I'm not a pyjama day person even when I'm ill!

Aww, my dogs are sat in the sun right now but I think in an hour they'll be back in the house to keep cool. We make them dog ice lollys, made from beef or chicken stock, bits of cooked chicken and I'll knock some of them up today.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning dad🤗
It's so hot already, I'm going to have a cool shower, put on a summer dress and a bit of makeup to make myself feel better. I'm not a pyjama day person even when I'm ill!

Aww, my dogs are sat in the sun right now but I think in an hour they'll be back in the house to keep cool. We make them dog ice lollys, made from beef or chicken stock, bits of cooked chicken and I'll knock some of them up today.
Glad you're on the mend lovely...its stunning outside,my dogs lying on her cool mat, bless her.
I like the idea of dog lollys might give that a go over the weekend...not for me for the dog lol x

• Haha
It’s a scorcher today and we are off out on the river this afternoon! I’ve done all the catering and most of all I’ve charged up my spare power pack in case there’s major news on the skank today! 😁
Here’s a pic of some biscoff cheesecakes I’ve made for the occasion! 🤤
@Reversible Octopus I’m so sorry - I don’t know what to suggest. I had similar happen to me and I never reported it - wish I had but I’d have had no witnesses. Is the evidence of your injuries not enough? Jeez! It’s so difficult 😞

Attachments

• Heart
Morning dad🤗

Awwwww glad you feel abit better Ems,don’t get effin burnt out there though..as mentioned Dave has his mankini on..🤣

It’s a scorcher today and we are off out on the river this afternoon! I’ve done all the catering and most of all I’ve charged up my spare power pack in case there’s major news on the skank today! 😁
Here’s a pic of some biscoff cheesecakes I’ve made for the occasion! 🤤
@Reversible Octopus I’m so sorry - I don’t know what to suggest. I had similar happen to me and I never reported it - wish I had but I’d have had no witnesses. Is the evidence of your injuries not enough? Jeez! It’s so difficult 😞
Awww emma,looks gorgeous enjoy your day,Dolly will stay in too old for this effin heat.🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Glad you're on the mend lovely...its stunning outside,my dogs lying on her cool mat, bless her.
I like the idea of dog lollys might give that a go over the weekend...not for me for the dog lol x
The lollys are great, my dogs love them, especially nibbling to get to the bits of meat. Keeps them occupied for a while too. Oh one thing, let the lollys stand for a few minutes when they come out of the freezer. Our dog got her tongue stuck first time🤣

Awwwww glad you feel abit better Ems,don’t get effin burnt out there though..as mentioned Dave has his mankini on..🤣

Awww emma,looks gorgeous enjoy your day,Dolly will stay in too old for this effin heat.🥴

Aww, bet your dave looks better in his mankini than MrEms. MrEms got a very hairy arse🤣 Keep cool with lots of cold icy drinks! Xxx

• Haha
The lollys are great, my dogs love them, especially nibbling to get to the bits of meat. Keeps them occupied for a while too. Oh one thing, let the lollys stand for a few minutes when they come out of the freezer. Our dog got her tongue stuck first time🤣

Aww, bet your dave looks better in his mankini than MrEms. MrEms got a very hairy arse🤣 Keep cool with lots of cold icy drinks! Xxx
Nowt worse than getting your tongue stuck 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.