Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say these celebs look like prats holding those huge tennis rackets when they are photographed at Wimbledon.

Dolly please make sure the piss pot has been cleaned with anti bacterial soap got to be careful in this hot weather. Everything goes off so quick.

Van Der Cack
Oh don’t worry about that Harri piss pot been emptied few times,Dave even wanted a drinky😳sod..I told him nooo way that’s a Krustie piss pot.
Van Der Pisspot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im going off for a bit @Stapleyourtongue. I need rest and recovery. Im having a hard time. Love MrsC xxxx
Im going through hell. Crying all the time because of my meds. How handyman puts up with me I dont know. Ive been very fit all my life. This has devastated me, cut me down. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im going through hell. Crying all the time because of my meds. How handyman puts up with me I dont know. Ive been very fit all my life. This has devastated me, cut me down. Love MrsC xxxx
You will get through it MrsC coz you’re a lovely strong lady. Just go with the flow for now….cry when you want/need to and don’t ever feel ashamed for that…we all need a good 😭 at the best of times! My hubby felt the same after his surgery but he got through it and so will you xxxx

• Heart
Aww, you poor thing 💕

I'm glad you have MrC with you, he obviously cares very much about you. Maybe speak with your Doctor about how you are feeling. Take care and tell MrC he is a diamond 💎 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You take care 💕 hope to see you back soon when you feel better, you know where we are my sweet xx
I'll come back and support anyone who needs it. Love MrsC xxxx
You will get through it MrsC coz you’re a lovely strong lady. Just go with the flow for now….cry when you want/need to and don’t ever feel ashamed for that…we all need a good 😭 at the best of times! My hubby felt the same after his surgery but he got through it and so will you xxxx
Thank you so much Connie. There's no shame in having a cry is it. People cry because your mouth can't express what you are feeling. You can't put them emotions into words sometimes

• Heart
Aww, you poor thing 💕

I'm glad you have MrC with you, he obviously cares very much about you. Maybe speak with your Doctor about how you are feeling. Take care and tell MrC he is a diamond 💎 xxx
Oh he's lovely and has looked after me very well. He comes here and does everything. I go to his in the week. Our song is Paloma Faith. Better than this. We have a deep love and appreciation for each other. That song makes makes me cry. We listen to that and have a cuddle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'll come back and support anyone who needs it. Love MrsC xxxx

Thank you so much Connie. There's no shame in having a cry is it. People cry because your mouth can't express what you are feeling. You can't put them emotions into words sometimes
Awwww sweetie,you know that after op you can get really depressed sweetie,it can come out straight away or later,you are strong lady and that’s probably making you more sad..Have a walkie round look at the butterflies me dear.❤

• Heart
Awwww sweetie,you know that after op you can get really depressed sweetie,it can come out straight away or later,you are strong lady and that’s probably making you more sad..Have a walkie round look at the butterflies me dear.❤
Dolly Im having a tit of a time. Im used to solving problems and making things in a man's world. I can read and play chess as much as I want. It's not cutting it though. I need more. I made myself this way because mam was a depressive and Dad sat in a chair and gave up. I can't do that. There's a better way forward

• Heart
Evening my lovelies 👽🤗❤😘 facewankervandam checking in, hope the well ones are ok and the poorly ones are bearing up X Ems Family ❤😘 pissed off, sat for over 2 hours baking getting home, carnage due to an accident, still, some poor sod is having a worse day than me so there but for the grace of God go I (even if I'm sweaty & I stink) 🤣🤣 xx

• Heart
MrsC please look after yourself. I shouldn’t say this but please be careful as it can be difficult when you are ill and your emotions are all over the place. I’m sure this friend of yours is ok but you are in a vulnerable position. Please take care. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
MrsC please look after yourself. I shouldn’t say this but please be careful as it can be difficult when you are ill and your emotions are all over the place. I’m sure this friend of yours is ok but you are in a vulnerable position. Please take care. xx
Will do Harri. I love your quilts. I wish I could stitch. . Im not right yet. Thank you so much for your advice. I've known handyman for ages and my friends wouldn't let anything happen. We talk a lot. My game is between my ears not between my legs. I evaluate and apply logic and don't get too carried away by emotions

Will do Harri. I love your quilts. I wish I could stitch. . Im not right yet. Thank you so much for your advice. I've known handyman for ages and my friends wouldn't let anything happen. We talk a lot. My game is between my ears not between my legs. I evaluate and apply logic and don't get too carried away by emotions
Can I come on here and have a chat Steph to you and Dolly If I need it. I feel like giving all this up at the moment

Last edited:
  • Heart

Can I come on here and have a chat Steph to you and Dolly If I need it. I feel like giving all this up at the moment
MrsC of course you can chat with us. Bless you. Please don’t give up. Take each day as it comes and take comfort in your friends and family if you have any.

I have had depression for much of my life, I’ve had some very low times when I couldn’t stop crying and mum said she didn’t know what she could do anymore. I am not a strong person at all but things will get better little by little. Concentrate on making sure your medication is right. Try to eat a good balanced diet. Get some fresh air. Most of all talk about how you’re feeling.

Don’t give up sweetie.
Love Harri xxx

• Heart
Just had half a catch up ovver yonder. I think Sheepish has morphed yet again into Reynard 🤣🤣🦊👍

• Haha
Could the classes of been cancelled due to Fern being pregnant 🤔In the last posts of the witches skanky classes she looked tired and fed up.. i always thought then that I could see her distancing herself from the Skanky in time to try save any reputation as a new mother. But that’s just my opinion 🤔
@kourtneykool . I just need a bit of space. Been going through a lot. I'll come back soon. Love MrsC xxxx
You take care of yourself MrsC and come back when your ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.