Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yellow has warned Kipper's thread will be closed because of 'DaddyRoots' being mentioned. Its safe to mention the fruitloop here, isn't it?

Yellow has warned Kipper's thread will be closed because of 'DaddyRoots' being mentioned. Its safe to mention the fruitloop here, isn't it?
Maybe DR wants us to make a thread for them 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Maybe DR wants us to make a thread for them 🤣🤣
I don’t know Stapes.🤭 I mention it couple of posts ago.I think she said more or less it’s feeding trolls.

Well,poor Ems isn’t well with bleedin Covid,Harri probably busy,don’t know where Connie and Stapes are,
Faceywakey at work. It is quiet though.Hope you are ok notty.👍
I'm here Dolly 🙋‍♀️ I had to buy shopping, making two bolonese in a bit, one without onions for the daughter's fussy OH.
I see 'Sybil' is making Banana Bread on the other thread 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Not too bad thanks notty feel abit pissed off don’t know why though.☹
I know what you mean

• Heart
I'm here Dolly 🙋‍♀️ I had to buy shopping, making two bolonese in a bit, one without onions for the daughter's fussy OH.
I see 'Sybil' is making Banana Bread on the other thread 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

I know what you mean
Who is Sybil stapes?🤔

Oh that’s bloody hard no onions in a spag bog!🥴

Price of food going through the roof,it’s hitting me effin chimney.☹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody new Fred.😳

Oh by the way,it seems like Peeko has done a invisible man again.🤔

Last edited:
Eating some cherries just realised some of them gone off, you know that smell of rotten fruit? Not nice.

a tip to save money. I was cleaning bathroom had tiny bit of glass cleaner left in bottle but couldn’t get it squirt out. Added some water and I can still clean the glass.

anyone for rotten fruit?
Van Der Mush

Reactions: 4
Eating some cherries just realised some of them gone off, you know that smell of rotten fruit? Not nice.

a tip to save money. I was cleaning bathroom had tiny bit of glass cleaner left in bottle but couldn’t get it squirt out. Added some water and I can still clean the glass.

anyone for rotten fruit?
Van Der Mush
Van Der shite Harri.🤣

• Haha
Ooh she’s in a feisty mood is our Dolly. Piss pots gonna get real hot!

Van Der Spice

• Haha
Well,poor Ems isn’t well with bleedin Covid,Harri probably busy,don’t know where Connie and Stapes are,
Faceywakey at work. It is quiet though.Hope you are ok notty.👍
I’m here Dolly 👋👋….went for a quick walk this morning then walking netball (only 6 of us this week so very hard work 🥵 but had a great laugh). Been catching up ‘over there’ this afternoon 🤦‍♀️. Hope everyone is ok and the lurgified people are feeling better. I’ve been sleeping crap again lately so not much energy but still do silly things like netball 🤣. Bit antsy too coz got the next dreaded boob squash next Tuesday 😬😬.

• Heart
Can I just say these celebs look like prats holding those huge tennis rackets when they are photographed at Wimbledon.

Dolly please make sure the piss pot has been cleaned with anti bacterial soap got to be careful in this hot weather. Everything goes off so quick.

Van Der Cack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.