Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's the worry, you being triggered when you're ill. I know you've said before the slightest thing can do it. You look after yourself missus & get as much rest as you need to. 🥰❤ Xx
I'll be more careful now and take it easier.
My dogs thought their luck was in when I opened the fridge and walked away from it leaving it open😬 Husband noticed me going so got me safe....and shut the fridge door, poor dogs🤣 They love the mini cocktail sausages in the fridge🥰

Thanks @265🥰❤😘

Hope @MrsCranky feeling a bit brighter soon too xx

Love to you all❤❤xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooh, I didn't realise there was a Krustie thread for non Krustie chat until last night.

How was everyone's day? I'm trying to convince my brain I do not need a late night carby snack before bed - but it's hard, haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'll believe it's not when I see them both post at the same time or replying to/quoting each other........... 🤣🤣👍😎
I know bunkers! I called her out as sheepish, she denied, I apologised and then she revealed it was her..? I know it’s a gossip site but I don’t understand the duplicity.

I know bunkers! I called her out as sheepish, she denied, I apologised and then she revealed it was her..? I know it’s a gossip site but I don’t understand the duplicity.
Bonkers even 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bonkers even 😜
It’s all very 🤪🤪🤪 where certain people are concerned. And now the mods have responded again to someone‘s post……which I sort of understand….but what does my head in over there is the fact that since I have been on this site people just keep on repeating the same tit over and over and over again….and people respond and discuss like it’s the first time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Well I’m a right Van Der Sulk now

my programme was on tonight and fell asleep after 5 minutes woke up at closing titles.

blast and double blast

oh well

Night all

• Heart
My 'to go' late night treat would be crisps, any type but they got to be salt and vinegar😁

Ooh, leftover domino's pizza...filthy but oh so good😍 I have an urge, mr uber man📱🍕🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My 'to go' late night treat would be crisps, any type but they got to be salt and vinegar😁

Ooh, leftover domino's pizza...filthy but oh so good😍 I have an urge, mr uber man📱🍕🤣
The only salt n vinegar crisps I like are the fish n chips ones

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Salt and vinegar crisps ❤
Cheese ❤
Mint Sauce❤
:m:m 🤣❤

Hey Octopus 👋 nice to see you. Hope you're doing ok. x

• Heart
The only salt n vinegar crisps I like are the fish n chips ones
My daughter is obsessed with them!

Salt and vinegar crisps ❤
Cheese ❤
Mint Sauce❤
:m:m 🤣❤

Hey Octopus 👋 nice to see you. Hope you're doing ok. x
All together? That's a new one, haha! I'm intrigued though.

Yes, definitely a bit better, thank you! 💗 xx

Okay lubbly Krusties, I'm hitting the hay. I'm up to drop my spider monkey to football camp early tomorrow and I think I'll try get my butt to the gym. Goodnight, y'all! Zzz.. 🐱🐱 xx

• Heart
I would choose a Mighty meaty domino's right now over a naked Tom Hardy...I know I'm that ill🤣

Night night all🥰❤😘

Oh yes, lovely to see octopus join us🤗😘 xxx
You have whatever you like lovely, a little bit of what you fancy does you good I always say 🥰😘 if only I could find Steeeeve on his quad, nowthen ..........

You take care, sleep well and I hope you feel better tomorrow, big hugs 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart

I had a pizza for my dinner, just had a handful of Pringles, ready salted.....

• Heart
Morning Krustiereynards👀

Well,I was so effin knackered yesterday for some reason I went to bed very early,slept all the time so have been catching up reading here and Skankywanky thread.

Awww welcome lovely octopuss love,y to see you here.❤Also Gems and any newbs lovely jubbly.

Oh dear Ems hope you feel better poor girl also Mrs C do what you have to Mrs C and take care❤

Hope our Rita has smooth channel crossing,then she will be in Horsham🤣Hope she has camera with her,we want piccies of MM.🤣

Hope all lovely Krusties are ok.

It’s overcast here,need some bleedin rain.

Oh well Van Der duck.

• Heart
Still here until 11am then we'll set off for the port so if I can configure my laptop I'll pop back then, otherwise I'll be on tomorrow when my daughter will sort out Mum's Machine for her :)
Best go finish all those little jobs I have to do that I know OH will forget like watering the pots on the veranda - I don't want my flowers dead and frazzled when I get back :)
Bye for now xxx

• Heart
Morning Krustiereynards👀

Well,I was so effin knackered yesterday for some reason I went to bed very early,slept all the time so have been catching up reading here and Skankywanky thread.

Awww welcome lovely octopuss love,y to see you here.❤Also Gems and any newbs lovely jubbly.

Oh dear Ems hope you feel better poor girl also Mrs C do what you have to Mrs C and take care❤

Hope our Rita has smooth channel crossing,then she will be in Horsham🤣Hope she has camera with her,we want piccies of MM.🤣

Hope all lovely Krusties are ok.

It’s overcast here,need some bleedin rain.

Oh well Van Der duck.
Morning Dolly ❤
I had a peek at Sybil's posts last night. Apparently something is coming out Friday but won't hold my breath

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.