Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they let us have contact on here my beautiful I would be able to send you some!

I've got a dinner party for stef, dolly, you..
Maybe I can pass a few over😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well all her to have a meet up one fine day Ems, I am so sure of that. When the stars align right, it will happen 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Afternoon all. So much for the ☕ on t’other thread 🤦‍♀️. I’m feeling bit traumatised after our trip to Costco this morning….I‘m normally 😬 when we spend around £100 each time there but today it was £184 so I’m 😬😬😬😬🤣🤣. Hope everyone is having a nice lazy and peaceful Saturday x
Hate to say but I told you so.

There is another court appearance Tuesday I think, not getting my hopes up, zero fucks given.

Reactions: 6
Well all her to have a meet up one fine day Ems, I am so sure of that. When the stars align right, it will happen 👽🤗❤😘
Oh tit, my pics are still up. I've tried to delete them. I have come to the thinking that I've done no wrong so leave them?

Though please delete if you can🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh tit, my pics are still up. I've tried to delete them. I have come to the thinking that I've done no wrong so leave them?

I didn't recognise you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

If you're happy with them up lovely, leave them, if not report your post & just ask for it to be taken off, say you've left it over the time allowed in error ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If you're happy with them up lovely, leave them, if not report your post & just ask for it to be taken off, say you've left it over the time allowed in error ❤😘 xx
I'll report it, or I don't care🤣
We have to go and pick up one of the kids...bloody covid😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well I had fun in the Garden, cut the back lawn, trimmed and tidied up, did a neat
job. I even finished the Path edging with my handy electric trimmers which sadly
ran out of power so I had to do the remain by hand.

71zBg7BnZ7L._AC_SX355_.jpg

Had a shower, coffee and then my Steak Dinner, popped some paracetamol for
my back and my legs otherwise I will be stiff as duck in the morning.

Sunday, easy day, paying off the credit cards, washing my bike and changing a
bulb on the bike so it passes it's MOT next week.

My Credit card arrived this week and was nearly £300, it was ALL FUEL!! Also
the same amount on a different card which was ALL FOOD. Even worse the
bloody TV licence needs to be paid and my Tax bill so I can kiss goodbye to
£1000 at the end of the month.

Soon I will have to enter the meter readings for the Gas and Leccy then I will
learn how much extra I will have to find because Mother's pension will not cope.

Reactions: 5
Well I had fun in the Garden, cut the back lawn, trimmed and tidied up, did a neat
job. I even finished the Path edging with my handy electric trimmers which sadly
ran out of power so I had to do the remain by hand.

View attachment 1387073

Had a shower, coffee and then my Steak Dinner, popped some paracetamol for
my back and my legs otherwise I will be stiff as duck in the morning.

Sunday, easy day, paying off the credit cards, washing my bike and changing a
bulb on the bike so it passes it's MOT next week.

My Credit card arrived this week and was nearly £300, it was ALL FUEL!! Also
the same amount on a different card which was ALL FOOD. Even worse the
bloody TV licence needs to be paid and my Tax bill so I can kiss goodbye to
£1000 at the end of the month.

Soon I will have to enter the meter readings for the Gas and Leccy then I will
learn how much extra I will have to find because Mother's pension will not cope.
It's all bloody pay out intit. I kiss goodbye to near enough a grand every month on mortgage, council tax, utility bills, etc, leaves me about £75 a week for everything else including fuel & food. I need a second job, any ideas?? 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Morning all, Today I'm dragging my suitcase out to stuff in the mountain of things for my trip over on wednesday. Should I pack stuff for a heatwave or what??? Maybe I'd better pack my wellies, the smart ones rather than the ones covered in mud? Suggestions please :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning Krustiebugs

awwwRita,hope you come back from Blighty Horsham with some tea.🤣Can’t really give you a weather forecast,next week is second week of Wimbledon so who knows.Hope you keep us updated and report.

• Heart
Morning all

Ooh, Rita in nice and early nice to see you ma Cherie

so I’m in the stage of developing a luxury lifestyle brand. Toilet paper with bling on it make it fun to wipe your bum, sponge scourers with faces on, washing up liquid when it bubbles it sings to you. For the home thinking cardboard boxes covered in cow dung, eco friendly, natural yet the texture makes it oh so chic. Any orders?

Today I shall mostly be ironing

Dolly!

Van Der Carbuncle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning all

Ooh, Rita in nice and early nice to see you ma Cherie

so I’m in the stage of developing a luxury lifestyle brand. Toilet paper with bling on it make it fun to wipe your bum, sponge scourers with faces on, washing up liquid when it bubbles it sings to you. For the home thinking cardboard boxes covered in cow dung, eco friendly, natural yet the texture makes it oh so chic. Any orders?

Today I shall mostly be ironing

Dolly!

Van Der Carbuncle
Can you imagine talking toilet paper🤣 Van Der Bum

Have caught up reading well I did late last night,well went to bed just after 10 I think anywy Ems?what pic are you talking about🥴the hat thingy?I have t seen pic of you,was it hat jobbie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can you imagine talking toilet paper🤣 Van Der Bum

Have caught up reading well I did late last night,well went to bed just after 10 I think anywy Ems?what pic are you talking about🥴the hat thingy?I have t seen pic of you,was it hat jobbie?
Morning all😘

Morning dolly my lovely! Oh I posted a picture of myself wearing the head torch hat which I was meant to delete straight away😬😂I got distracted by a phone call from my son to pick him up from his mates house as one of them tested positive for covid🤷‍♀️ husband had to get a test late last night for son but luckily negative!

Not cooking today, no one's home so I'll do it tomorrow. I feel redundant now🤣 Just me and the husband...

• Heart
Good morning my friends, happy Sunday morning 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok today whatever you're doing. I'm going to get the dog sorted in a bit then do my garden, coffee first though 🤣 xx

• Heart
Taking a break from ironing I’m matching the coloured stag heads on my hubs socks.

• Heart
Morning Krustiebugs

awwwRita,hope you come back from Blighty Horsham with some tea.🤣Can’t really give you a weather forecast,next week is second week of Wimbledon so who knows.Hope you keep us updated and report.
Its bound to pee down then if its Wimbledon which also means it'll be hell on the roads at my other destination because its not that far from SW9. Wimbledon fortnight always makes the traffic chaos even worse.

It would be great if I just happen to be there when skanks is obliged to book in for her Mentawl 'Elf Assignment aka her CS at Horsham Matters :) And yes I am going to make my son take me there and I shall oblige him read the wikis as well just so he understands why I despise skanky so much because he and the others find it greatly amusing how riled up the mere mention of it's name makes me - its called winding-up Mum time of course :) It also concerns me because son and his family enjoying walking in the country lanes locally but with that acknowledged piss-artist-druggy behind the wheel you never know when it will come hurtling at you :mad:

• Heart
Morning all😘

Morning dolly my lovely! Oh I posted a picture of myself wearing the head torch hat which I was meant to delete straight away😬😂I got distracted by a phone call from my son to pick him up from his mates house as one of them tested positive for covid🤷‍♀️ husband had to get a test late last night for son but luckily negative!

Not cooking today, no one's home so I'll do it tomorrow. I feel redundant now🤣 Just me and the husband...
And the doggies.❤

Morning Facey,Aww yes coffee so important.❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.