Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
265 - terrible news for you! Not only have Freeview stopped showing the CBS channels (which included Walker Texas Ranger for Mum) but OH saw a posting stating that they are removing another ten channels this weekend due to licensing issues! Basically we'll be left with a slew of religious channels, a whole stinking pile of boring reality programmmes (mostly about "Whatever in Alaska", 65 different versions of the BBC and thats about it! Actually theres not a lot left after they've been through it with a hatchet :(
What has happened is some channels have been "Rebranded" as well as channels closing down, Forces TV was a very popular channel
but it's been axed. I don't really watch much content on Freeview, I use streaming services like Disney plus and NowTV, I was thinking
of getting Britbox for a while because they show an old show I really would love to see again.

Reactions: 6
What has happened is some channels have been "Rebranded" as well as channels closing down, Forces TV was a very popular channel
but it's been axed. I don't really watch much content on Freeview, I use streaming services like Disney plus and NowTV, I was thinking
of getting Britbox for a while because they show an old show I really would love to see again.
I noticed that the other day, I’m finding it a bit confusing. If I’m right in the past certain channels have changed name then reverted back to their old name.

These days I mostly watch Talking Pictures which I love for the old films and old tv series. They’re showing the original Margret plus old series is not heard of before like Colonel March Investigates. I watch that or CBS Reality as I love true crime documentaries. I’m afraid to say I watch very little on BBC or ITV etc. Too much reality crap.

Van Der Pork

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I noticed that the other day, I’m finding it a bit confusing. If I’m right in the past certain channels have changed name then reverted back to their old name.

These days I mostly watch Talking Pictures which I love for the old films and old tv series. They’re showing the original Margret plus old series is not heard of before like Colonel March Investigates. I watch that or CBS Reality as I love true crime documentaries. I’m afraid to say I watch very little on BBC or ITV etc. Too much reality crap.

Van Der Pork
Yes,I cannot believe the reality tit that is on,loads of channels show this stuff as you know I love my True crime channels sky crime,investigation discovery uk,crime and investigation uk.ITV for Midsomer murders about only time I watch,vary rare for me to watch BBC.

Blimey Cor blimey,the Skanky Fred😳tit coming out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There is some really weird tit going down on that other thread😱
It's strangely fascinating but unnerving at the same time🤣

Oh what a day🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Rate my plate eh? This revolting dish was OH's choice for his dinner ie southern fried chicken escalopes, chips and Brussels sprouts. Barf
Am I alone in questioning his taste?? Who else would consider chips and sprouts to go together? Nah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Rate my plate eh? This revolting dish was OH's choice for his dinner ie southern fried chicken escalopes, chips and Brussels sprouts. Barf
Am I alone in questioning his taste?? Who else would consider chips and sprouts to go together? Nah
Ah bless him Rita…..at least he’s thinking healthily 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erm,I’m saying Nuffink.👀🤣

• Haha
There are quite a few sulphurous vegetables out there. That’s all I’m saying.

Van Der Muff🥦🥬🫘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 looks like I better go and see what's been occurring by the sounds of it 🤣😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 looks like I better go and see what's been occurring by the sounds of it 🤣😘 xx
Well,Facey duck knows but some nasty tit has been posted,not by Krusties but some bastards Dodgy ig accounts,I haven’t bleeping clue really,I don’t have IG etc.But really nadty tit posted that looks like it could be investigated I think..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well,Facey duck knows but some nasty tit has been posted,not by Krusties but some bastards Dodgy ig accounts,I haven’t bleeping clue really,I don’t have IG etc.But really nadty tit posted that looks like it could be investigated I think..
Just looked at the last few posts….it’s definitely some nutter….think it might be someone on here (over there) but may well be wrong…. 🦊 / 🦅

Oh yes, coffee first!

The weather is changeable at my place, brilliant sunshine then it gets dull, it's cloudy now
and there is a nice breeze. I'm happy with what I did in the Garden yesterday, next up will
be that bastard bramble. I will be doing that next week, today we have Chicken and I hope
it's better than the last one we had from Morrisons which was bland AF.

It was mainly guess work in the first place.
How was your chicken today? Was it better than last time?

Last edited:
Well. In all my time on Tattle, that's got to be the most surreal read ever! I think while I was doing my grass a little ladybird must have been lurking somewhere and puffed some white stuff up my left nostril without me noticing. In between all the madness, there's a band still playing their tune completely oblivious just like when the Titanic sank. I think I've entered the Twilight Zone. I'll be back once I find out if indeed my beloved Aliens do exist finally, I'll get more sense out of them at the minute!! 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘 Xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.