Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all😘
Oh tit, it's actually the afternoon, well moi didn't get up until 10.30 this morning🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I don't know what happened, how but I feel epic🤣 like a lazy teenager😁 Though the dogs didn't look impressed and were lined up by the door for walkies.
All caught up now, food shop to do next.
Have a lovely day all,
Love from the lazy cow🥰❤😘xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all😘
Oh tit, it's actually the afternoon, well moi didn't get up until 10.30 this morning🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I don't know what happened, how but I feel epic🤣 like a lazy teenager😁 Though the dogs didn't look impressed and were lined up by the door for walkies.
Have a lovely day all,
Hey Ems ❤😘 if anyone deserves a lay in then it's you, how many times do you get no sleep or are awake at all silly o clock hours of the morning? You can have as much Lollygagging as you like madam and feel bit one bit guilty about it ❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all😘
Have a lovely day all,
Awwwww hello sweetie Ems.you deserved a nice kip..❤Ems was watching a real quite old true crime/murder on sky news it was about a vile Welsh murdered it was so interesting but what a nasty bastard.

Dolly, shut your eyes I wanna tell you a story!

I told you about this crow doing his Max Wall routine? I was telling mum the other day about it. Dad is stone deaf and even when he does hear often gets things wrong. So he heard this conversation and said it’s to be expected my neighbour is having difficult walking as she’s old. I burst out laughing and said to mum I was on about this crow not my neighbour.

anyway you had to be there, it made us both laugh

Van Der Cankles

• Haha
Awwwww hello sweetie Ems.you deserved a nice kip..❤Ems was watching a real quite old true crime/murder on sky news it was about a vile Welsh murdered it was so interesting but what a nasty bastard.

Also (doesn’t mention here)another first in the world as tracing his DNA via using Familar dna,like ancestry search,which was first in the world,now loads of countries uses that to trace DNA.

• Heart
Also (doesn’t mention here)another first in the world as tracing his DNA via using Familar dna,like ancestry search,which was first in the world,now loads of countries uses that to trace DNA.
Dolly this is so interesting. More and more cold cases now being solved apart from technological advances but because of this familial DNA testing.

• Heart
Dolly this is so interesting. More and more cold cases now being solved apart from technological advances but because of this familial DNA testing.
Yes,Harri we also was the first country ever to detect DNA,wow can you imagine the power of that to rest of the world.IE:Colin Pitchfork.

• Heart
Afternoon all. So much for the ☕ on t’other thread 🤦‍♀️. I’m feeling bit traumatised after our trip to Costco this morning….I‘m normally 😬 when we spend around £100 each time there but today it was £184 so I’m 😬😬😬😬🤣🤣. Hope everyone is having a nice lazy and peaceful Saturday x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all. So much for the ☕ on t’other thread 🤦‍♀️. I’m feeling bit traumatised after our trip to Costco this morning….I‘m normally 😬 when we spend around £100 each time there but today it was £184 so I’m 😬😬😬😬🤣🤣. Hope everyone is having a nice lazy and peaceful Saturday x
OH came shopping with me on Thursday when normally he'd be at work and evade the chore. He was gobsmacked at how little there was for 130€ & no meat either, so next time he moans about the shopping bill or that the fridge looks empty, he'll bloody know why eh??? :) The cost of living has gone up here too

As it was on friday I said to OH that he can edit the freezer and shift some stuff about in there to make room for other things, then when I got back later it was all neat and tidy but he'd got a bagfull of odds ' sods that are inevitable in the darkest depths of the thing. The dogs had a really interesting dinner that night which they thoroughly enjoyed though, however there were about four ice lolly boxes dumped on the side for the recycling bin which is because he NEVER uses up one box then open another, he just opens another box instead and that drives me NUTS!! Most of the new space in the freezer is due to all the partly used ice lolly boxes being edited out Grrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

• Haha
Oh nooooo,that is so expensive Connie wTF did you Buy.☺🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
To be fair that's sounds ok. The price of a food shop has gone through the roof recently😬 I've just come back from doing my shopping and actually found myself swapping a few little things like clothes washing detergent to try own store brand because I use so much of it! My weekly shops probably about £250 after top ups of fresh during the week. We go through so much fresh food. It seems like fresh fruit, veg and meat are the most expensive things in the trolley...wrong really🤷‍♀️
Oh well, least the wine was on offer. That's one of your 5 a day with the grapes in it😁🤣

Hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing afternoon😘

• Haha
To be fair that's sounds ok. The price of a food shop has gone through the roof recently😬 I've just come back from doing my shopping and actually found myself swapping a few little things like clothes washing detergent to try own store brand because I use so much of it! My weekly shops probably about £250 after top ups of fresh during the week. We go through so much fresh food. It seems like fresh fruit, veg and meat are the most expensive things in the trolley...wrong really🤷‍♀️
Oh well, least the wine was on offer. That's one of your 5 a day with the grapes in it😁🤣

Hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing afternoon😘
Sensible lady,wine!🤣I suppose i Think duck my price for my food shopping is so expensive and I’m on me Todd,but I tend to over buy Stuff,then think why the duck have I ordered that,NEVER shop when you are hungry,

• Heart
We did stock up on loo rolls and kitchen roll. Most expensive thing was £45 for 4 ribeyes steaks but they are really good ones from there and big enough that we only have half each so not so bad overall. There wasn’t any alcohol purchased….I’ll be doing that in Tesco’s on Monday taking advantage of the 25% off 6 bottles like MrsEms 🤣🤣

• Heart
Sensible lady,wine!🤣I suppose i Think duck my price for my food shopping is so expensive and I’m on me Todd,but I tend to over buy Stuff,then think why the duck have I ordered that,NEVER shop when you are hungry,
Over buying stuff....yes, one does that too😁
Who wants some onions?🤣

• Haha
Afternoon all

a secret. I’ve never dated Simon Cowell.

Dolly you make me laugh you are to the point at times bless ya!

MrsEms we’re coming to yours for a party soon I don’t care what you cook as long as it contains cheese and onion, alright my love?

• Haha
Afternoon all

a secret. I’ve never dated Simon Cowell.

Dolly you make me laugh you are to the point at times bless ya!

MrsEms we’re coming to yours for a party soon I don’t care what you cook as long as it contains cheese and onion, alright my love?

Invitations are in the post my darling😘

Walkers cheese and onion crisps ok? Nah, I'd make you some nice cheese and red onion quiche😁 Possibly something with 🍆🍆 and my pavlova. Xxx

• Haha
Invitations are in the post my darling😘

Walkers cheese and onion crisps ok? Nah, I'd make you some nice cheese and red onion quiche😁 Possibly something with 🍆🍆 and my pavlova. Xxx
I know your sort the post will probably go missing and turn up 20 years later!

sounds nice Chuck

cheese and onion quiche
Cheese and onion crisps
Cheese assortment
Pickled onions
Cheese straws
Cheesecake

et voila!

Doyour bra straps go saggy? Mine do!
xx

• Haha
I know your sort the post will probably go missing and turn up 20 years later!

sounds nice Chuck

cheese and onion quiche
Cheese and onion crisps
Cheese assortment
Pickled onions
Cheese straws
Cheesecake

et voila!

Doyour bra straps go saggy? Mine do!
xx
Having the right address helps me with my post😁

That menu sounds perfect, I love pickled onions❤ they do not love me and make me do strange squeaks...🤣

Oh my bra straps don't sag no, due to the weight of carrying two bowling balls🤣 I have trouble with straps on dresses and tops falling down as I've got small shoulders. Odd shape me...and it's getting worse🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
MrsEms I need your help! I bought these wholemeal tortillas and it says you heat in oven. Can I heat in a frying pan?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.