Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the doggies.❤

Morning Facey,Aww yes coffee so important.❤
I'll cook the beef tomorrow now. The dogs won't be happy, they look forward to their roast dinner on a Sunday🤣

I always have my strong black coffee in the morning! It's the law😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'll cook the beef tomorrow now. The dogs won't be happy, they look forward to their roast dinner on a Sunday🤣

I always have my strong black coffee in the morning! It's the law😁
Your dinner will taste all the better for having to wait an extra day for it Ems, you enjoy your day off today lovely 😘

• Heart
Morning Dolly melove ❤ yep, two will get me going for a bit hopefully xx
Facey do you find after yourself coffee’s you pee a lot?I do I think it’s abit of a duretic,I suppose being diabetic doesn’t help.Oops I need to pee now.🤣🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Your dinner will taste all the better for having to wait an extra day for it Ems, you enjoy your day off today lovely 😘
I've got to think of something else to cook though🤔 It's proper thrown me this😂

I've still got a tit load of ironing to do...shame I cant put that off until tomorrow, I can't be having MrEms sat around in his gruds because he's got no clothes🤣

• Haha
Facey do you find after yourself coffee’s you pee a lot?I do I think it’s abit of a duretic,I suppose being diabetic doesn’t help.Oops I need to pee now.🤣🥴
Haha, no not really Dolly. I'm terrible for not drinking enough fluids so I don't pee a lot anyway 🤣

Morning folks....another sunny day here
Morning sunshine ❤❤😘 it's not too bad here either, that's why I'm off to get the garden done soon. You ok today? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha, no not really Dolly. I'm terrible for not drinking enough fluids so I don't pee a lot anyway 🤣

Morning sunshine ❤❤😘 it's not too bad here either, that's why I'm off to get the garden done soon. You ok today? Xx
Still half asleep but good lol...you enjoy doing your garden xxx

• Heart
I've got to think of something else to cook though🤔 It's proper thrown me this😂

I've still got a tit load of ironing to do...shame I cant put that off until tomorrow, I can't be having MrEms sat around in his gruds because he's got no clothes🤣
No, you haven't, have a day off and get takeaway, he can pay, you deserve it for sorting out his modesty by ironing his clothes for him, bless him 🤣🤣 xx

Still half asleep but good lol...you enjoy doing your garden xxx
Bless you, glad you're ok. No, I shan't be enjoying it at all 🤣 it's a bloody chore indeed 🤣😘 xx

• Heart
No, you haven't, have a day off and get takeaway, he can pay, you deserve it for sorting out his modesty by ironing his clothes for him, bless him 🤣🤣 xx

Bless you, glad you're ok. No, I shan't be enjoying it at all 🤣 it's a bloody chore indeed 🤣😘 xx
What happened to the big announcement about Katie price!

• Haha
I’m buying 2 irons one for me one for mum.

I had a nightmare ironing today and Friday. Mums iron is crap to put it bluntly. I cleaned it out, unscrewed it descaled etc yet it still spewed out brown crusty bits. Today I felt as though I was ironing on Mount Vesuvius!

Girls and boys a good iron is a must.

Van Der Pissedoffen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning my friends, happy Sunday morning 👽🤗❤😘 hope you are all ok today whatever you're doing. I'm going to get the dog sorted in a bit then do my garden, coffee first though 🤣 xx
Oh yes, coffee first!

The weather is changeable at my place, brilliant sunshine then it gets dull, it's cloudy now
and there is a nice breeze. I'm happy with what I did in the Garden yesterday, next up will
be that bastard bramble. I will be doing that next week, today we have Chicken and I hope
it's better than the last one we had from Morrisons which was bland AF.

What happened to the big announcement about Katie price!
It was mainly guess work in the first place.

Reactions: 6
Morning (just still) everyone. Just been faffing in the garden weeding the veggie beds….in the next few days I’m hoping to pick my first 🍅 as I have three different ones almost ready 😋. As mentioned a week or so back this is my mahoosive bush in the front garden 🤣. Coming into flower now but also has next doors blackberries growing into it but too high up to pick 😫…managed to get a few tho 😋

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh yes, coffee first!

The weather is changeable at my place, brilliant sunshine then it gets dull, it's cloudy now
and there is a nice breeze. I'm happy with what I did in the Garden yesterday, next up will
be that bastard bramble. I will be doing that next week, today we have Chicken and I hope
it's better than the last one we had from Morrisons which was bland AF.

It was mainly guess work in the first place.
Yes but DC16,knew about and confirmed it,DC is in the know,all us Krusties are aware of that Captain.Shecsaid this morning she got in touch but didn’t get reply back,possible the person has been warned not to say anything.

Morning (just still) everyone. Just been faffing in the garden weeding the veggie beds….in the next few days I’m hoping to pick my first 🍅 as I have three different ones almost ready 😋. As mentioned a week or so back this is my mahoosive bush in the front garden 🤣. Coming into flower now but also has next doors blackberries growing into it but too high up to pick 😫…managed to get a few tho 😋
Awwwww Connie that’s lovely is it a Hebe bush? Think I got name right,lovely looking blackberries😋😋

• Heart
Yes but DC16,knew about and confirmed it,DC is in the know,all us Krusties are aware of that Captain.Shecsaid this morning she got in touch but didn’t get reply back,possible the person has been warned not to say anything.

Awwwww Connie that’s lovely is it a Hebe bush? Think I got name right,lovely looking blackberries😋😋
It’s a hydrangea Dolly x

265 - terrible news for you! Not only have Freeview stopped showing the CBS channels (which included Walker Texas Ranger for Mum) but OH saw a posting stating that they are removing another ten channels this weekend due to licensing issues! Basically we'll be left with a slew of religious channels, a whole stinking pile of boring reality programmmes (mostly about "Whatever in Alaska", 65 different versions of the BBC and thats about it! Actually theres not a lot left after they've been through it with a hatchet :(

Consequently I shall have to divert into Currys or somewhere next week and buy a different one because from what our sons says, French telly is even worse with more ads than programmes.

• Sad
Also possible DC16 was fed false information in the first place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.