Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do envy people who have a good relationship with their family. My mother cut my dad out of my life when I was 2 and married my stepdad when I was 5. I’ve always called him by his name not ‘dad’. They had 2 sons so my half brothers - 9 and 12 years younger than me. I was treated horrendously growing up and have issues because of that still. Apparently my dad died when I was about 22 but I didn’t know. What pisses me off is every year for the last at least 6 years I’ve had them over on Father’s Day (and Mother’s Day) coz my brothers don’t invite them …. this year they are both going to be 80….these are messages I’ve received from oldest stepbrother and then his wife today….I feel like responding ‘duck off’ to both of them coz I know if I do give ideas they’ll expect me to sort everything. I have already sorted our prezzie so that’s fine and seeing as I left home at 20, and in those days it was proper cameras with film and I had no inclination to take photos then, I don’t actually have any …. and won’t be in any that we’re taken….then I’m tempted to just respond ‘don’t know’. Rant over….night night all….onwards and upwards xx
Do your own thing sweetheart and sod those two! I have precisely one photo of my mother taken in about 1984 and even that is contaminated by that vile man my alleged "father ", likewise when they both died in the space of 3 months I finally received my photos from childhood - six tiny tattered efforts are all that represent my entire lifetime as their kid! Apart from them I have absolutely nothing. Let those two reminisce all they like but you are not obliged to keep up the pretence of Happy Families for their sake :)
Today however is my granddaughter's 18th birthday and sadly son has had to hightail it to see his uncle who is seriously in hospital, thus dumping a pall over everything planned for today.
C'est la vie....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen the weather for Sunday and Monday...34 degrees!....my poor pale scottish skin ain't gonna like that lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You're all just smug sweaty hot people to me right now.

I'm going to message Skanky and ask her if I can borrow one of her cardigan's. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen the weather for Sunday and Monday...34 degrees!....my poor pale scottish skin ain't gonna like that lol
Milk bottle white? I remember my first foreign holiday to Majorica. Two wee Scottish lassies let loose. First day and someone asked me if it was normal to be blue. Fake tan is now my friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crikey it is hot needs must fan gone downstairs.

Notty try wearing a kilt you’ll feel so much fresher!

I had a eureka moment. I was in the bath and the flannel went under my bum and I was well secure. Tip for those with slidy bottoms.

I wore shorts to work many years ago. They were a lovely turquoise blue just above the knee, got them in Debenhams. Those were the days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I had a eureka moment. I was in the bath and the flannel went under my bum and I was well secure. Tip for those with slidy bottoms.

I wore shorts to work many years ago. They were a lovely turquoise blue just above the knee, got them in Debenhams. Those were the days.
Aww, I miss Debenhams. I used to spend several hours at a time in their stores. First the make up counters buying my make up and trowels😉 then on to the shoes, upstairs for ladies clothes a then the cafeteria for a pre packed sandwich and a diet coke. Lovely day out😁

Just went out for a vape...duck it's hot out there
It's extremely hot now🥵
I lose my vape several times a day. It's a running joke now...either lost or flat🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Aww, I miss Debenhams. I used to spend several hours at a time in their stores. First the make up counters buying my make up and trowels😉 then on to the shoes, upstairs for ladies clothes a then the cafeteria for a pre packed sandwich and a diet coke. Lovely day out😁

It's extremely hot now🥵
I lose my vape several times a day. It's a running joke now...either lost or flat🤣
You need an alarm on it lol

• Haha

I'm wearing a pair of combat shorts, no jeans in this weather

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.