Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not on my watch

VIP Member
What does he say?
Same as everyone in this house when I talk...bugger all lol

I am a fan but just didn’t have that amount of money,loved Bally shoe shops,I had some lovely shoes I bought in the sale.Dpent a soddin bomb on them,used to take them out of the box stroke tgem then back in box till I could wear them.🤣my lovely avatar was created by a wonderful Krustie who passed away hence why we have this lovely thread.Also another lovely Krustie that past away..So bloody sad,we were all in pieces.😢

Hope you rub his tummy.☺
Always Dolly xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

not on my watch

VIP Member
I'll probably lose my feminist membership card for this but every female boss i've ever had has been an utter cow! I'm so glad I work for myself now. At least I can tell myself to eff off when I get annoying. 😅

Get those legs oot, Allan. x
😆😆😆😆😆😆...I'm very tempted

I bet she's wearing a nice cool summer dress as well

In the paper the other day - a School will allow the boys to wear a skirt but NOT shorts!
The worlds gone mad

Wear a skirt...or kilt. Think of the breeze🤣 They wouldn't be able to argue with that in this day and age, you could now identify as 'they'. I can lend you some shoes😉
Might rock up in a floral dress lol

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Hello all. Guess where I am?
Yes its the shrine to mentawl elf rekuvery
I'm now in deepest Sussex with son for granddaughter's 29th tomorrow and it's a scorcher today tho OH says its 35°c back home.

Hello all. Guess where I am?
Yes its the shrine to mentawl elf rekuvery
I'm now in deepest Sussex with son for granddaughter's 29th tomorrow and it's a scorcher today tho OH says its 35°c back home.
Err thT should be 18th - sodding phone!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Here is what I cleared today, only a small area but there was a lot
of bramble, Ivy and other shit.

IMG_20220710_114956053.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ah, hello sweetie. Hope you are ok and coping in this heat lovely 👽🤗🥰😘😘🐕🐾💕 xxx
Hello my friend 🥰❤💖👽🐾💖🤗😘 xx
Not to bad thank you, though hot here at 28 degrees now. I hate it lol, at least on holidays there's air conditioning but here we don't have it unless in a hotel.

How are you keeping with the heat?
Also not long now to your fishing holiday 😀🥰❤🐾👽💖🤗😘 xx

• Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Just seen the weather for Sunday and Monday...34 degrees!....my poor pale scottish skin ain't gonna like that lol
Milk bottle white? I remember my first foreign holiday to Majorica. Two wee Scottish lassies let loose. First day and someone asked me if it was normal to be blue. Fake tan is now my friend.

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
  • Haha

emmaw28

VIP Member
Hello! Hope you’re all enjoying your weekend!!! The weather is gorgeous but it’s not easy with a hangover 😅 we got home at 3am this morning - however we raised £1200 for charity between 4 of us shaking our buckets along the river!
Can I just ask if it’s madness - joining tattle and within 5 days writing 98 messages?! I’ve been on for months and I haven’t even posted 500 yet 😂
Think I’ll be popping them on “ignore”
Bitchfest over - hair of the dog coming up! 🍷 Cheers and have a lovely evening x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Harrigan

VIP Member
Had to rescue this little madam on my towpath walk this morning….lucky I spotted her coz she was moving so slowly on one of the main paths someone would have trodden on her at the rate she was going!
Cor that’s a big one! I can tell it’s a stag beetle. What’s its name?

Van Der Bug

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I’m still on holiday in South Africa (winter-ish) and fly my pale self back to London tomorrow night. I’m looking forward to some sun, although the temp sounds crazy!

I couldn’t resist peaking at Skanky and poor Lozza, so I’m all caught up!

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I would like to know what on earth have those people been doing in Connie’s picture? Especially the last bloke!
Answers on a postcard. First to be pulled out wins a years worth of coconuts.
They've been on only fans...🤣🤣

Ok I'm off to make a pavlova, wish me luck and fluffy whites😁

• Haha

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all, still hot, still sweaty Betty🥵
Hope you're all well!
I've never had a maccy ds breakfast, everyone else I know has had one. My middle daughter is going out for breakfast this morning to some fancy cafe. I'm still positive so a social leper and can't go. My poor youngest daughter has tested positive this morning too. I'll send out for lots of ice lollys to keep her cool! Bless her, she is actually worried about missing school. Back in the day I'd be doing bloody cartwheels...hated school🤣

Xxx
Come here child. You may be a leper but you are still a son of God and we love you. Give me your hand and feel the power!

Nurse!

• Haha
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Just been outside to give the veg the first watering of the day ….. the hosepipe is still rebelling 🤦‍♀️🤣
Bet that cooled you down, Connie 😄

Hope it all goes well for you today ❤

I'm ok dolly, just feels like a grotty cold now so I'll test again tomorrow. Fingers crossed it'll be negative and I can errrr...do something, go somewhere, speak to a human🤣
When I was teaching my dog tricks, a Chinese man came to me and asked why was I playing with my food

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Well that's the worry, you being triggered when you're ill. I know you've said before the slightest thing can do it. You look after yourself missus & get as much rest as you need to. 🥰❤ Xx
I'll be more careful now and take it easier.
My dogs thought their luck was in when I opened the fridge and walked away from it leaving it open😬 Husband noticed me going so got me safe....and shut the fridge door, poor dogs🤣 They love the mini cocktail sausages in the fridge🥰

Thanks @265🥰❤😘

Hope @MrsCranky feeling a bit brighter soon too xx

Love to you all❤❤xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

emmaw28

VIP Member
We've been waiting over a year for the promised story good old Binfest said was coming out, I'm not holding my breath 🤣
I’ve always had a bit of a giggle at how they word their posts and then @DC like it’s their secret code and she’s like “eh? What? I have no idea what you’re on about” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart