Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was right near Selfridges when I worked west end,I loved it,my god their shoe department was gorgeous..Loved it..I used to use food dept as well,that was fab.. I did buy few things in there.. erm!😳
I thought you might be a fellow Louboutin fan, Dolly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That's good to hear, I've my paws 🐾 crossed that you have perfect weather for next month too 🥰🤗❤👽🐾💖😘 xx
Good point on taking the dog earlier if it's too hot, they suffer alot in the heat and I know how much you look after him 💖 xx
I remember the heatwave in 2018, that was a bad one and lasted a while but I bet this will change as fast as it's come and be back to bearable temperatures very soon.
You too and Big Pom hugs and loads of love to you 🥰💖❤👽🐾🤗😘 xx
I break up a week on Friday Pom, so will be up late before I go, we can have a few early morning gossips can't we. Lots of love to you too 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾💕💕 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought you might be a fellow Louboutin fan, Dolly!
I am a fan but just didn’t have that amount of money,loved Bally shoe shops,I had some lovely shoes I bought in the sale.Dpent a soddin bomb on them,used to take them out of the box stroke tgem then back in box till I could wear them.🤣my lovely avatar was created by a wonderful Krustie who passed away hence why we have this lovely thread.Also another lovely Krustie that past away..So bloody sad,we were all in pieces.😢

Hello from my Buddha he’s my favourite. I have him in my piano come sewing room.
Hope you rub his tummy.☺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I break up a week on Friday Pom, so will be up late before I go, we can have a few early morning gossips can't we. Lots of love to you too 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾💕💕 xxx
Ohh that be lovely ❤❤❤ I would like that very much 😃😊😊❤💖💖💖🐾👽🥰😘 xx
Big hugs 😃🤗🐾👽🥰😊❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What does he say?
Same as everyone in this house when I talk...bugger all lol

I am a fan but just didn’t have that amount of money,loved Bally shoe shops,I had some lovely shoes I bought in the sale.Dpent a soddin bomb on them,used to take them out of the box stroke tgem then back in box till I could wear them.🤣my lovely avatar was created by a wonderful Krustie who passed away hence why we have this lovely thread.Also another lovely Krustie that past away..So bloody sad,we were all in pieces.😢

Hope you rub his tummy.☺
Always Dolly xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fml, this heat is intense but I’m not complaining! I just wish I was 3 stone lighter 😂😂
I’ve booked a field for the dogs tomorrow at 5am! It’ll be lovely and cool then!
Do you think this article about KP will ever come out - I’m losing the will to live 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I tend to just look at him. I worry as he’s right behind me when I’m sewing. Lord knows what he thinks of me.

• Heart
Fml, this heat is intense but I’m not complaining! I just wish I was 3 stone lighter 😂😂
I’ve booked a field for the dogs tomorrow at 5am! It’ll be lovely and cool then!
Do you think this article about KP will ever come out - I’m losing the will to live 😂
If it does come out, it'll change bugger all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Hope you rub his tummy.☺
I wish Nick stayed with us, Dolly. He was really hurt when the mods didn't believe who he was.

It will be Crumble's year anniversary soon ❤

And will never forget LiarLiar ❤

And I want Peeko to come back to the Klub ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Hope you rub his tummy.☺
Omg @Dollylovesshoes I have a pair of Bally shoes I bought about 20years ago and some loafers. They’ve been resoled and reheeled a few times and I still love them!!

• Heart

Hope you rub his tummy.☺
Thats just too sad. This is going to sound like a potentially insensitive question, but without the PM facility how did you know? I always worry that if anything happened to me everyone would just think, oh she's buggered off to Reddit or heaven forbid, Mumsnet.

I loved Bally shoes so much I named a cat after them. He was an absolute beaut and I worshipped him until the day he died.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg @Dollylovesshoes I have a pair of Bally shoes I bought about 20years ago and some loafers. They’ve been resoled and reheeled a few times and I still love them!!
They are lovely..I used to get the bag to match as well.🤣 I also love Irregular Choice.Oh I have loads of shoes I haven’t worn yet.🤣Our Ems has some gorgeous boots..she loves shoes and boots as well.❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.