Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the heats got to mum too. Dad is thinning up top but insists on plastering hair over as a consequence sometimes it sticks up a bit. Mum saw his hair and pointed and said he looked like Pongo. I did ask who Pongo was she said she made it up.

To be fair he is rather rude and vulgar at times his favourite being to cock his leg when farting.

Carry on people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the heats got to mum too. Dad is thinning up top but insists on plastering hair over as a consequence sometimes it sticks up a bit. Mum saw his hair and pointed and said he looked like Pongo. I did ask who Pongo was she said she made it up.

To be fair he is rather rude and vulgar at times his favourite being to cock his leg when farting.

Carry on people.
Oh god I’m sorry Harri,I know dad is a bugger but that cocking the leg has me bloody giggling as hell.🤣🤣
Van Der Fartdad.🤭

• Haha
Oh god I’m sorry Harri,I know dad is a bugger but that cocking the leg has me bloody giggling as hell.🤣🤣
Van Der Fartdad.🤭
The things me and mum have to put up with! He also has a habit of picking up bread on the table with a fork. But the one that bugs me most he always leave his chair out at an angle when he’s left the table. Everybody else pushes their chair under the table, but not him.

Oh well.

Just remembered wiping his mouth covered in sauce with bread.

I can imagine him meeting The Queen. She’d be so horrified she’d send him to the dungeons!

Carry on People

Van Der Sauce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would like to know what on earth have those people been doing in Connie’s picture? Especially the last bloke!
Answers on a postcard. First to be pulled out wins a years worth of coconuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would like to know what on earth have those people been doing in Connie’s picture? Especially the last bloke!
They've been on only fans...🤣🤣

Ok I'm off to make a pavlova, wish me luck and fluffy whites😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps Harri getting air up his bum hole.😳🤣

They've been on only fans...🤣🤣

Ok I'm off to make a pavlova, wish me luck and fluffy whites😁
Awww lovely Ems..piccie please.❤Sometimes egg whites put me orf.🤭

• Haha
Dolly I know what you mean. Sometimes meringues can taste a bit eggy as I’m still tasting of the raw white rather than the crispy, sweet confection a good meringue should be.

I’m sure that MrsEms meringues are top notch.

did you see KP in those string trousers and bikini. I swear her boobs are getting higher each time I see her! She was drinking a tropical drink trying to look au naturel.

Van Der Nuts

• Haha
Poor nottie is sitting rather uncomfortably with his legs crossed very tightly on his seat...
I am, and I haven't even got any balls 🤣

Carry on people.
Van Der Pong 💨 😷

I thought he was doing a Fanny fart 🤭🤭🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dolly I know what you mean. Sometimes meringues can taste a bit eggy as I’m still tasting of the raw white rather than the crispy, sweet confection a good meringue should be.

I’m sure that MrsEms meringues are top notch.

did you see KP in those string trousers and bikini. I swear her boobs are getting higher each time I see her! She was drinking a tropical drink trying to look au naturel.

Van Der Nuts
Separating the eggs is quite revolting...quite similar to what's been coming out of my nose over the past week🤢 I don't use a basic recipe of eggs and sugar which my mother in law swears by and does beautifully! I do one which has 4 egg whites, 250g of caster sugar, 1tsp of white wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and a teaspoon of corn flour.
It has the same crunch on the outside but more of a fluffy marshmallow inside like the original pavlova dessert, named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova😁

Ok I'll take a deep breath and go back to my normal self...
I got sweaty tits🥵🤣

• Haha
Separating the eggs is quite revolting...quite similar to what's been coming out of my nose over the past week🤢 I don't use a basic recipe of eggs and sugar which my mother in law swears by and does beautifully! I do one which has 4 egg whites, 250g of caster sugar, 1tsp of white wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and a teaspoon of corn flour.
It has the same crunch on the outside but more of a fluffy marshmallow inside like the original pavlova dessert, named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova😁

Ok I'll take a deep breath and go back to my normal self...
I got sweaty tits🥵🤣
I'll trump you - I've got sweaty tits AND bits (flaps doesn't rhyme 🤣 )

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.