Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Btw do any of you know if when you put someone on ignore, it shows them your posts still?
I think whoever you ignore they can still see your posts, ignoring people is a pain in the
arse because finding the thread you want doesn't show up properly.

Anyway, evening you lot, I got home at 7PM tonight which is fucking disgusting and the
sign that there is fuck all work going on. I managed to stay comfortable most of the day,
riding up the Fulham Palace Road was nasty because it was blocked and I started to cook.

I had a red berry Smoothie from Pret today, that really hits the spot but the downside is
that you get a massive headache if you slurp it too fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsEms

VIP Member
Next time someone asks say,
SB - Sean Bean
Edna - Dame Edna Everage
AFP - Al fucking Pacino
That'll confuse them
You're missing out the obvious KP- bag of nuts😁

Morning all🤗 I've had a rough night, not much sleep🤒 So I'm just going to be hanging around here and chilling today. MrEms got it now too but he's got the different strain....MANCovid😬
I told him I'm not feeding him and I'm not wiping his arse🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
We asked our bosses if we can wear shorts in this weather...they said no, fucking equal rights is dead in this office!!
Wear a skirt...or kilt. Think of the breeze🤣 They wouldn't be able to argue with that in this day and age, you could now identify as 'they'. I can lend you some shoes😉

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Crikey it is hot needs must fan gone downstairs.

Notty try wearing a kilt you’ll feel so much fresher!

I had a eureka moment. I was in the bath and the flannel went under my bum and I was well secure. Tip for those with slidy bottoms.

I wore shorts to work many years ago. They were a lovely turquoise blue just above the knee, got them in Debenhams. Those were the days.
Aww, I miss Debenhams. I used to spend several hours at a time in their stores. First the make up counters buying my make up and trowels😉 then on to the shoes, upstairs for ladies clothes a then the cafeteria for a pre packed sandwich and a diet coke. Lovely day out😁

Just went out for a vape...fuck it's hot out there
It's extremely hot now🥵
I lose my vape several times a day. It's a running joke now...either lost or flat🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's too much intit Pommy. I hope it's not buggering you up too much with your thyroid. Bless you. I'm going hour by hour haha, I haven't melted yet! I'm sure this weather will be all gone by the time 6th August gets here lol! But rather that than this furnace. Well all be moaning it's frigid come December I am sure 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾💕 xxx
Yep I agree..the humidity makes it worse sadly. Not to bad with thyroid today thank you 🤗😘 apart from tiredness, I get that in the heat too.
Lol it does feel like we're melting in this weather. Lol at hour by hour, it's like climbing a hill in this heat.
I know what you means, it's too hot for a holiday so hopefully you have less heat but more pleasant weather..I think it's rare to have more then one heathwave here.
Loooool frigid by December 🤭😄😄😄🥰❤👽🐾🤗💖😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
Can I adopt you? Lost both my mom and dad in the last 3 years and feel lost.
Man menopause and heatwave is fucking brutal am suffering.
Love to you all, the threads I participate in got me through some terrible times this year, I love the humour, us Tattlers are funny as fuck xx
Oh I'm so sorry, losing your mum and dad so close is so cruel. I understand that feeling, being lost🙁 Even with my husband and children I just had a massive feeling of sadness that I couldn't stop. I've got strong now but it took time. You don't get over it but you learn to live with it.
As I've said before, my medicine is making jokes, laughing😊
So I've got lots of sister's here but I'm happy to have another one...I don't think there's much of an age difference! Love to you🥰 ❤ xxx

• Heart
Evening folks 👽🤗❤😘 pleased our Ems is feeling a bit better, it's a tad warm today intit 😘 my big dog still likes his cuddles too but it was even too warm for him last night, he slept down by my feet. The cat is camping out under the conifers because son is away, she'll not be in until he comes back, I'm not good enough 🤣😻

Hope you all have a good weekend even if you are doing nothing much. Octopus: hope you are still safe and can get some help and support. Citizens Advice, Women's Aid, even a free half hour with a solicitor are all worth looking into, they'll all advise you properly. Children are extremely resilient and your child will come through this, as will you. Take care 😘 xx
All the better for having you guys.

• Heart

Gem74

VIP Member
I'll believe it's not when I see them both post at the same time or replying to/quoting each other........... 🤣🤣👍😎
I know bunkers! I called her out as sheepish, she denied, I apologised and then she revealed it was her..? I know it’s a gossip site but I don’t understand the duplicity.

I know bunkers! I called her out as sheepish, she denied, I apologised and then she revealed it was her..? I know it’s a gossip site but I don’t understand the duplicity.
Bonkers even 😜

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hello Faceywacey❤Lovely you are here it’s fucking hot mummy..

Erm Emstitties have tassels she don’t want no hassles.Somefink like that Facey?
Hello Dolly my love ❤😘 it definitely is ain't alf hot Mum 🤣 I'll have a think, all that's coming to mind is swinging the tassels round & keeping the flies off, like a Zebra's tail, I don't know 🤣🤣🤣

Lmao...just about to jump in the shower lol 😆❤❤
That makes me laugh when people say jump in the shower.........what, up and down like you're on a pogo stick while you're in there? 🤣🤣 Make sure you get that flannel in all your creases xx

• Haha
  • Heart

not on my watch

VIP Member
Aww, I miss Debenhams. I used to spend several hours at a time in their stores. First the make up counters buying my make up and trowels😉 then on to the shoes, upstairs for ladies clothes a then the cafeteria for a pre packed sandwich and a diet coke. Lovely day out😁

It's extremely hot now🥵
I lose my vape several times a day. It's a running joke now...either lost or flat🤣
You need an alarm on it lol

• Haha