Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Notty you’ll have to try lots of different gelato flavours
Hell yes lol

I'll come back a stone heavier

Reactions: 6
Notty do you know any Italian? Sellers and waiters etc be more likely to provide you a good service if you can say please and thank you in their language.

Reactions: 4
Evening you bunch of buggers hope you're all good today and Mrs Ems hope you turn a corner soon sweetie xx

I want to know what Job Harri's got lined up for me in government now

Notty do you know any Italian? Sellers and waiters etc be more likely to provide you a good service if you can say please and thank you in their language.
It’s just being polite isn’t it? I don’t really know French but I always greet my friend Freddies mum and dad,as much as I can.With abit of French.

Evening you bunch of buggers hope you're all good today and Mrs Ems hope you turn a corner soon sweetie xx

Hello Facey I’m thinking Minister for Funny Farts. Any good?

Awww hi Facey lovely to see you Skanky Fred Erm speaker of the house of Krustie.

Hello Facey I’m thinking Minister for Funny Farts. Any good?
Oh lord, no, all mine collect up over night and come out in a morning, sounds like the QE2 docking somewhere, I can't be in charge of funny farts if I've no stamina to keep up all day can I

Awww hi Facey lovely to see you Skanky Fred Erm speaker of the house of Krustie.
Evening Dolly just off to have a catch up on there. Oh yes! I'll do that. I can shout 'Order!' and keep everybody on track. I'd like a Mods job actually, I think it'd be fun

Reactions: 7
I was about to say hello to you..
saw your comment...
Me tooooo

It's a good thing I'm first up in the morning, I probably fire out of bed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.