Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god no, Quavers won't do it. Yuk!!

Discos.
S&V Pom Bears.
Spirals.
Chipsticks!!!!!!!
The co-op salt and Chardonnay wine vinegar crisps. Oh my god! They make you suck your cheeks in and screw your face up. Mind your teeth enamel 😘😘
Disco's...I used to love them until I licked the flavour off 2 bags of them from a multi pack. Seemed like a tasty good idea at the time but I lost my tastebuds in that process😬🤣
Salt and vinegar pringles have the same effect!

Oh bloody hell...night again!❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Disco's...I used to love them until I licked the flavour off 2 bags of them from a multi pack. Seemed like a tasty good idea at the time but I lost my tastebuds in that process😬🤣
Salt and vinegar pringles have the same effect!

Oh bloody hell...night again!❤❤❤
You try them co-op crisps Ems, you won't be disappointed. Night medear, lots of love & hugs 👽🤗❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all

how many injured and how many walking wounded sir?

Are provisions satis or more supplies required?

State your position and current action. Sir!

Washing and ironing today I have a new iron it’s lovely and glides like a gazelle.

It was all go yesterday in parliament. We should form the Krustie party. I have a few of you in line for positions.

Take care and speak later

Van Der Cop

• Haha
Oh Harri🤣 that iron will get you flying.
Van Der Glide.

Morning Krustiedooberrys

Ems Hope you a feeling better me dear and Krusties that have been feeling unwell.❤

By the way wasn’t .Reynard Sheepish?🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Covid has hit (for the 2nd time)
Caught the tale end of the crisp chat-C&O hula hoops are my fave, wedged on fingers and licked clean😋

Oh Harri🤣 that iron will get you flying.
Van Der Glide.

Morning Krustiedooberrys

Ems Hope you a feeling better me dear and Krusties that have been feeling unwell.❤

By the way wasn’t .Reynard Sheepish?🤔
Yep or sheepish has raynauds syndrome…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my God Boris is resigning! Is everyone ok?
Yes, I'm just taking my Boris posters off my bedroom wall now😭
Poor Carrie's got it worse, she's got to strip all that expensive gold wallpaper off her walls and iron it flat to take it to the next house🤭 Bunch of snakes the commons, I don't think any are fit for the job.

Any way, good morning all😘
I'm burning up like a witch here, sat in my pants with a wet towel on my head, surrounded by snot rags...oh the glamour🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, I'm just taking my Boris posters off my bedroom wall now😭
Poor Carrie's got it worse, she's got to strip all that expensive gold wallpaper off her walls and iron it flat to take it to the next house🤭 Bunch of snakes the commons, I don't think any are fit for the job.

Any way, good morning all😘
I'm burning up like a witch here, sat in my pants with a wet towel on my head, surrounded by snot rags...oh the glamour🤣
Oh Ems poor lady🤧😷

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh Ems poor lady🤧😷
I'm ok, it'll pass. My son was feeling alot better yesterday and that was day 4 so I'm hoping tomorrow I'll turn a corner! I was getting worried last night. I started to feel very cold, my finger tips went numb and my nail beds were blue. It's hard to work out sometimes if it's down to epilepsy. I'm the opposite today and very hot! It is quite warm outside too🤒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm ok, it'll pass. My son was feeling alot better yesterday and that was day 4 so I'm hoping tomorrow I'll turn a corner! I was getting worried last night. I started to feel very cold, my finger tips went numb and my nail beds were blue. It's hard to work out sometimes if it's down to epilepsy. I'm the opposite today and very hot! It is quite warm outside too🤒
Awwwww you take care,ring doc if it gets worse.Hopefully it won’t.

• Heart
Hope you all get better soon lovely xxxx

• Heart
Thankyou, will do. I would've yesterday had it not been so late! I did read it was likely low oxygen levels which made sense as I go blue during a seizure as I get no oxygen!

Thankyou lovely xxxx
❤❤❤❤xxx

So boris isn't quitting today!...hes standing down as tory leader but staying on as PM until October...bleeping dick needs to go now

• Haha
Boris isn’t quitting
Boris isn’t quilting
Boris isn’t wilting
Boris isn’t sitting
Boris is procrastinating

In the name of God man, just go!

Van Der Err

• Haha
What a load of guff. Some political editor saying how pretty Boris’s wife looked in the red dress!

Van Der Bollocks

• Haha
Just a quickie because I've used up all my battery now on skanky!
All OK here but the ferry was a bloody nightmare as soon as we docked, ie they left us foot passengers stranded in the lounge area whilst they unloaded everybody else yet were putting new passengers aboard before they'd even got us off! Eventually we got to Customs where they had TWO officers dealing with about 200 of us - the whole fiasco took n extra HOUR of standing about waiting to get off the ship and then out of the terminal!! Aside from the the sea was flat calm - it was just arriving in UK that the shitshow began :( A spectacular cock-up really but not as bad as daughter's neighbour who was due to be on that ship going to her house in the South of France because she had all the paperwork she needed downloaded in a folder, she got to Customs and some 10 year old Jobsworth said "Not good enough! You need X Y & Z plus another test - YOU are not going anywhere luv!" She had to turn around and come home again but is going to make another attempt tomorrow. I doubt I'll have issues because UK border patrol are not interested in exporting people, I have all the French covid papers and my residency documents but that saying, you never know!
Battery about to collapse so bye from me :) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.