Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Notty you’ll have to try lots of different gelato flavours πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Hell yes lol

Notty be careful with beggars, especially old women. There are some beggars who are young girls dressed as old women to get sympathy and off with your money.

I am not making this up!

lucky you you will love it! Bring some gelato back and Baci and pasticcini please!

Van Der Grub
I'll come back a stone heavier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Notty do you know any Italian? Sellers and waiters etc be more likely to provide you a good service if you can say please and thank you in their language.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening you bunch of buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all good today and Mrs Ems hope you turn a corner soon sweetie ❀😘 xx

I want to know what Job Harri's got lined up for me in government now πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£

• Haha
Notty do you know any Italian? Sellers and waiters etc be more likely to provide you a good service if you can say please and thank you in their language.
It’s just being polite isn’t it? I don’t really know French but I always greet my friend Freddies mum and dad,as much as I can.With abit of French.

• Heart
Evening you bunch of buggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope you're all good today and Mrs Ems hope you turn a corner soon sweetie ❀😘 xx

I want to know what Job Harri's got lined up for me in government now πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£
Hello Facey I’m thinking Minister for Funny Farts. Any good?

• Haha

Awww hi Facey lovely to see you Skanky Fred 😳☺ Erm speaker of the house of Krustie.

• Haha
Hello Facey I’m thinking Minister for Funny Farts. Any good?
Oh lord, no, all mine collect up over night and come out in a morning, sounds like the QE2 docking somewhere, I can't be in charge of funny farts if I've no stamina to keep up all day can I 🀣🀣🀭

Awww hi Facey lovely to see you Skanky Fred 😳☺ Erm speaker of the house of Krustie.
Evening Dolly ❀ just off to have a catch up on there. Oh yes! I'll do that. I can shout 'Order!' and keep everybody on track. I'd like a Mods job actually, I think it'd be fun 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh lord, no, all mine collect up over night and come out in a morning, sounds like the QE2 docking somewhere, I can't be in charge of funny farts if I've no stamina to keep up all day can I 🀣🀣🀭

Evening Dolly ❀ just off to have a catch up on there. Oh yes! I'll do that. I can shout 'Order!' and keep everybody on track. I'd like a Mods job actually, I think it'd be fun 🀣🀣😘
I was about to say hello to you..
saw your comment...
Me tooooo🀣🀣

It's a good thing I'm first up in the morning, I probably fire out of bedπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.