Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it is..it won't harm price or it'll be pulled from the papers again!!!
We can but hope notty it’s effin nasty for ragomuffin.

My neighbour who is Italian text me he said it’s 36 degrees every day ,so hot at night he reckons his flat is about 45.😳 Lake Garda water is really depleted.Oh gawd hope it doesn’t happen here,we have had no rain in London.Just a couple of showers last week I think but just drizzle really.I think of all the poor animals that will suffer..😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi Dolly

There is a water shortage in Italy hasn’t rained for months in some places. I remember vividly when I used to visit my aunt in Italy you had set times the water was turned on. My aunt used to have buckets and containers all over the place and some contained veg to be washed.

There is no way I could cope in that heat. It’s very draining.

Reactions: 5
We can but hope notty it’s effin nasty for ragomuffin.

My neighbour who is Italian text me he said it’s 36 degrees every day ,so hot at night he reckons his flat is about 45.😳 Lake Garda water is really depleted.Oh gawd hope it doesn’t happen here,we have had no rain in London.Just a couple of showers last week I think but just drizzle really.I think of all the poor animals that will suffer..😢
I'm off to Rome in September...bet it pours like duck when I'm there lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awwww how fab,have you been before notty?you must visit Spanish steps and say hello to the lovely cats.😻What will you be seeing? Takes us on a tour please? ❤
First time there, staying next to the trevi fountain..which is good..doing some trips too...colosseum, the catacombs made from skeletons, popes house and off to pompeii and a walk up Mount vesuvius...will take lots of pics

• Heart
I'm off to Rome in September...bet it pours like duck when I'm there lol
Ooh Rome is great.

First time there, staying next to the trevi fountain..which is good..doing some trips too...colosseum, the catacombs made from skeletons, popes house and off to pompeii and a walk up Mount vesuvius...will take lots of pics
It’s very easy to walk round a lot of the sights….Coloseum bit further out but you’ll have a great time!

• Heart
We can't wait to go...the pickpockets are a bit of worry tho
My sister when she went to Italy loved Pompeii,she stayed in Sorrento,she wasn’t a beach girl but visiting different places,lovely grub etc.

Stick your money in your shoes.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
In fairness I was about 10 and it did go well with my neon green mirrored sunglasses😎

It was the 90's, luminous colours and shell suits...not one of the most stylish decades in fashion🤣
Ems,I thought it was the thingy Skanky was wearing that you liked,hence me saying bet it was ‘Pricey’🤣

• Haha
Notty be careful with beggars, especially old women. There are some beggars who are young girls dressed as old women to get sympathy and off with your money.

I am not making this up!

lucky you you will love it! Bring some gelato back and Baci and pasticcini please!

Van Der Grub

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Notty be careful with beggars, especially old women. There are some beggars who are young girls dressed as old women to get sympathy and off with your money.

I am not making this up!

lucky you you will love it! Bring some gelato back and Baci and pasticcini please!

Van Der Grub
It’s the lovely history that I would adore,I’d be sad though to visit the coliseum,god so much history.But I’d would love to visit,places like that you can feel the history,that’s why I love Tower of London.

Harri! I turned to ITV3 for Poirot as listed in the online guide thingy,it’s a effin stupid racing program,WTF has happened.😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.