Krusties #17 Come on Krustieharri Give us Krustie Aubergine Parmigiana For Ems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riddled raddled
Sizzled Sozzled
Just in time for tea
Pissed off fed up
Bored stiff frazzled
Covids finally got me

Van Der Scroten

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if divvy boris will last the week...wonder if he will be the only bleeping mp left in government this week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if divvy boris will last the week...wonder if he will be the only bleeping mp left in government this week lol
I have no ideaπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Boris just....can't read the room🀣 They're all twats though just some are bigger than others🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hes a dick..saw him years ago when we london mayor on a bike...he got dogs abuse,it was hilarious
Have you heard of Ron Davies, he was the welsh secretary of state a few years back. He was out canvassing and knocked on my door to ask if we had been to vote. He was so nice and friendly, I was actually starstruck 🀩 He was a very popular mp but errr, got caught with his pants down, falling over...when another bloke was picking something up off the floor (with no pants on) in clapham common🀣 Something like that, finished the poor sods careerπŸ™ shame he slipped up there.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Have you heard of Ron Davies, he was the welsh secretary of state a few years back. He was out canvassing and knocked on my door to ask if we had been to vote. He was so nice and friendly, I was actually starstruck 🀩 He was a very popular mp but errr, got caught with his pants down, falling over...when another bloke was picking something up off the floor (with no pants on) in clapham common🀣 Something like that, finished the poor sods careerπŸ™ shame he slipped up there.
Was he the one that lost his dog on a walk and ended up locked together with some bloke he’d not met before? I’m thinking Little Britain now

Van Der Common

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet he did slip up πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to say he slipped in, as usual a bit late to the party 🀣🀣 as for Boris, he'll be another one still stood playing his own tune while the frickin Titanic sinks underneath him xx

• Haha
Evening all, people are slacking on the Skanky thread, it's still #187 :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, I'm home eating a baked potato, Beef, Scotch Egg and coleslaw.

I hope Emms is better, long distance hug babes.🀭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening all, people are slacking on the Skanky thread, it's still #187 :LOL: :LOL:

Anyway, I'm home eating a baked potato, Beef, Scotch Egg and coleslaw.

I hope Emms is better, long distance hug babes.🀭
Evening my lovely, extremely socially distanced hug from meπŸ€—

I think the skanky thread has gone quiet as no one is allowed to talk about and speculate whose behind that mad insta accountπŸ€” and the two idiots are not exactly having the time of their lives on holiday🀣

Oh your evening meal sounds nice, I've just had a M&S scotch egg this evening. I struggled...but ate my salt and vinegar squares though😘 xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Evening my lovely, extremely socially distanced hug from meπŸ€—

Oh your evening meal sounds nice, I've just had a M&S scotch egg this evening. I struggled...but ate my salt and vinegar squares though😘 xxx
Good old Sainsbury's Scotch Eggs, my Mother will probably have the other one for
her dinner tomorrow along with the leftover coleslaw, Β£4.50 well spent.

Oh you like the S and V Squares, been a while since I had some of them.. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good old Sainsbury's Scotch Eggs, my Mother will probably have the other one for

I like a nice Scotch egg. I have to cut them in half, then fill it up ever so gently with vinegar. Then shove half in while chewing and trying not to vinegar cough everywhere 🀭🀣🀣 I know, terrible eating habits me, sorry 🀣

• Haha
I like a nice Scotch egg. I have to cut them in half, then fill it up ever so gently with vinegar. Then shove half in while chewing and trying not to vinegar cough everywhere 🀭🀣🀣 I know, terrible eating habits me, sorry 🀣
You must be great fun at Parties... :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

That sounds like a lovely lunch for your mum❀ I cut in quarters! MrEms does salt...I don't.
Salt and vinegar squares have been a staple in my diet since about 2008. I have had them as just snack but at one point sadly they were all I ate. Covid first lockdown kicked my butt because I couldn't hide my bad eating.
Now I have to eat...for the kids because they will tell me off❀😘

• Heart
  • Haha
That sounds like a lovely lunch for your mum❀ I cut in quarters! MrEms does salt...I don't.
Salt and vinegar squares have been a staple in my diet since about 2008. I have had them as just snack but at one point sadly they were all I ate. Covid first lockdown kicked my butt because I couldn't hide my bad eating.
Now I have to eat...for the kids because they will tell me off❀😘
I might tell you a secret Ems. I used to have a very bad Chipstick habit. Salt & vinegar ones. I nearly ended up in the Priory. I've moved on to Lidl's own brand and am now down to one packet a week. It's been hard. But I'm winning 🀣🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯°β€

You must be great fun at Parties... :LOL: :LOL:
I am. Nobody gets the cheese & onion on cocktail sticks, or the hedgehog. It's MINE!!! 🀣

• Haha
I might tell you a secret Ems. I used to have a very bad Chipstick habit. Salt & vinegar ones. I nearly ended up in the Priory. I've moved on to Lidl's own brand and am now down to one packet a week. It's been hard. But I'm winning 🀣🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯°β€

I am. Nobody gets the cheese & onion on cocktail sticks, or the hedgehog. It's MINE!!! 🀣
You must find me an alternative to the squares...I'd gone two weeks without a packπŸ₯΄ I ended up trying salt and vinegar quavers just for the odd texture...oh god just don't go there🀒🀣

Right I got to do the sleeping thing, wish me luck. Goodnight allπŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
You must find me an alternative to the squares...I'd gone two weeks without a packπŸ₯΄ I ended up trying salt and vinegar quavers just for the odd texture...oh god just don't go there🀒🀣
Oh god no, Quavers won't do it. Yuk!!

Discos.
S&V Pom Bears.
Spirals.
Chipsticks!!!!!!!
The co-op salt and Chardonnay wine vinegar crisps. Oh my god! They make you suck your cheeks in and screw your face up. Mind your teeth enamel 😘😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.