Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening Krustiebuggers πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ night shift is in, bit late for a Sunday but hey ho,hope you've all had a good afternoon 😘 xx

@not on my watch pleased you're back safely from your adventures my friend ❀❀😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cheers, it's a good job we Xeno's don't have navels, you'd not see mine as the nips cover it up 🀣🀣🀣😘 Xxx

That's me done, who's next? 🀣
I've already posted a pic of myself ..
So I'm off the hook lol

Where has everyone gone!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
NOT ON YOUR Nelly what is still up, your sabre? I couldn’t see any picture.

Liverpool fan here, not too disappointed we came second more important things in life. Feel more irritated than upset, bit like I have a boil on me bum. Any help anybody?

Anyone know best way to remove sweat stains from white clothing? My hub wears white shirts and white T shirt underneath for work and even though I soak them still hard to shift sweat stains.
Thank you

MrsEms!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.