Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Connies hub is Tommy from the street group. He of the lime green mankini and Judge Rinder fame

MrsEms were coming round yours as you’re making tonnes of rice we can have
Rice pudding
Rissotto
Chilli con carne

or I can soak my feet in it

I thiught you wrote Side is your daughter! I accented the wrong word!

are those Willy plants Venus fly traps?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Connies hub is Tommy from the street group. He of the lime green mankini and Judge Rinder fame

Rice pudding
Rissotto
Chilli con carne

Oh I haven't had rice pudding since I was little and my mum used to make it. Absolutely delicious it was and I particularly enjoyed the skin that formed on the top! I've never made it myself. Seems my kids tastes are too sophisticated for the traditional foods. The would choose italian, chinese or Mexican over pies and casseroles🙁 That's why I've had to teach myself over the years to make it myself or it would cost a fortune in takeaways!

What’s buffing? Where the duck have I been hiding?🥴
You've not missed owt dolly. We were just discussing how important it was to use polish when your polishing your helmet and not over do it🤭 Notty likes to keep his helmet shiny so knows his stuff🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh I haven't had rice pudding since I was little and my mum used to make it. Absolutely delicious it was and I particularly enjoyed the skin that formed on the top! I've never made it myself. Seems my kids tastes are too sophisticated for the traditional foods. The would choose italian, chinese or Mexican over pies and casseroles🙁 That's why I've had to teach myself over the years to make it myself or it would cost a fortune in takeaways!

You've not missed owt dolly. We were just discussing how important it was to use polish when your polishing your helmet and not over do it🤭 Notty likes to keep his helmet shiny so knows his stuff🤣
Oh my god bleeping hell.🤣😳

My mum made fab Rice Pudding,for me she would boil the rice on top first then make pudding,I hated the skin,I hated skin on custard on as well,mine had to be thin..Custard skin when I was a teen thingy was called a womens parts.🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I think I’d better go back to me hidey hole.🤣

• Haha
Dolly, it’s Monsieur Bob on Poirot! That adorable dog!

I can’t remember the murderer but there were two dotty women and the old lady died and turned green

Dolly, it’s Monsieur Bob on Poirot! That adorable dog!

I can’t remember the murderer but there were two dotty women and the old lady died and turned green
It was one of the women I think Harri.🙁The younger one Bob kept stiffing round her if I remember.
I get upset when I see that one!beautiful Bob with one ear down bless him.How gorgeous.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh my god bleeping hell.🤣😳

My mum made fab Rice Pudding,for me she would boil the rice on top first then make pudding,I hated the skin,I hated skin on custard on as well,mine had to be thin..Custard skin when I was a teen thingy was called a womens parts.🤣🤭
I love the skin. My favourite bit Dolly. I'm glad you liked my photos. duck I can remember training hard up this spit and sawdust gym on a very rough housing estate. Not going to say which one. Put it this way. I was only one of 4 women who trained in there. There were holes in the floor and I had holes everywhere in my gymwear. I used to squat 220Lbs and and could bench press my own bodyweight. I used to train that hard I would be outside puking. One of the guys was holding my hair up one day. It was down to my waist and said get back in there you have 2 sets to do before you go home and get your sorry arse to the floor doing the squats. You can't give up now just because you puked. That was the best bit of advice I ever had. They all came to watch me compete. Christ we had some laughs. A lot of those have passed away now sadly. Those were great days. Some of them died from drug overdoses. I was one of the boys. My husband wasn't into it. He was a long distance runner.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
MrsEms I forgot arancini. Have you tried them? Mum has made occasionally. A ball of called rice with filling of either mince and veg or mozzarella and parmaham or whatever you want. Dip in beaten egg covered in breadcrumbs and deep fried.

the literally translation of arancini is little oranges I think

Rice pudding
Rissotto
Chilli con carne

I would like to soak my feet in rice. I bet it's a nice feeling. Exfoliating your feet at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
MrsEms I forgot arancini. Have you tried them? Mum has made occasionally. A ball of called rice with filling of either mince and veg or mozzarella and parmaham or whatever you want. Dip in beaten egg covered in breadcrumbs and deep fried.

the literally translation of arancini is little oranges I think
I bet our Harri has done that Ems. I know that dish well,never cooked it.You know my fave starter or peckies with my Italian meal was Zuccini Fritti,oh god I adore it.😋😋😋

I would like to soak my feet in rice. I bet it's a nice feeling. Exfoliating your feet at the same time.
You can cook it after Mrs C🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet our Harri has done that Ems. I know that dish well,never cooked it.You know my fave starter or peckies with my Italian meal was Zuccini Fritti,oh god I adore it.😋😋😋

Make sure you don’t have any nail clippings in there lovey! I suppose you could say they were almond slivers.

• Haha

Yes I think I'll make a mushroom rissotto with it then.

We used to go to parties around my gym buddies houses. Oh my lord. One time we were in someone's house and there was this live iguana in the kitchen. duck it frightened me to death. My husband already knew these people from various places. I got trained and coached by one of his friends. Do you know what though you never know the the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. I look back fondly at the bloody laughs we had. I remember one of our gym blokes saying to me the week after I did a competition. You won did you? I said yes I won. Fair play he said, how did I miss that. I said you were bleeping stoned again you simple bastard. Can you remember getting on the minibus? and he just laughed. He used to load the weights up for me and spot me. Think Twin Town. Good times. What a character.

🤣 Years ago there was talk about the gangster who had a massive cockadoodoloo.John Dillinger.😳👀
I want carve his manhood now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes I have that feeling too. What's that plant that smells of rotting flesh called? It reminds me of that and CW's manhood. That's something I never want to see again
I've gladly never saw his lol...think it's called rotten flesh flower

I'm glad your carvings look better lol
I put a lot of work in my carvings. I never miss details out. I'm doing it in my back bedroom at the moment until my new greenhouse arrives which I will build myself like my shed. A good project to have I think

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.