Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well unfortunately I've got meatballs, I'm not sure I fancy them just at the minute 🀣

Now you're talking, bet you never take your helmet off tho hey! 🀣❀😘 Xxx
Not fond of meatballs would you prefer sausages or chip oh Lah tays?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I present to you Mac the Knife with his oscillating sabre!

I best get me coat. Tea anybody?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m addicted to shortbread biscuits at the mo they are so delicious but so full of fat. Bugger that!

He spins, he flies, his sabre in the pie
The man with the Mac is back
He’s the old kid on the block
With a large bobbly sock
Well hidden

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok I've just finished my ironing! I've missed out on some fun hereπŸ˜‚

There has been a break in by a naked man in our local church. Apparently it's ok, after being chased by the police for some time he was caught by the organπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

Apologies...that was tit🀣

• Haha
Ok I've just finished my ironing! I've missed out on some fun hereπŸ˜‚

There has been a break in by a naked man in our local church. Apparently it's ok, after being chased by the police for some time he was caught by the organπŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

Apologies...that was tit🀣
I believed you until the naked bit then knew you were going to come out with a punch line.

lol!

I’ll name that tune in one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know me so well😘
Xx
You’re a Krustie through and through. Wish I lived nearer I’d be popping in for a cuppa and a chat and I would love to cuddle your dogs. Never mind, this is the next best thing.
More tea vicar?

• Heart
Our lawn is awful…..so many weeds in it 😫

Ah thank you @Pom Bear ….. I haven’t had a medal in years 🀣🀣. That’s lovely xx

We’ve got a surprise 60th gathering for a friend this afternoon so definitely won’t be going to Skanky’s birthday party 🀣🀣
You're welcome and thank you β€πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Have a lovely time today πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
Love bored panda, found this, paging @Pom Bear

View attachment 1285553
This is such a beautiful photo..thank you very much for sharing πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Love from Pom πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
You’re a Krustie through and through. Wish I lived nearer I’d be popping in for a cuppa and a chat and I would love to cuddle your dogs. Never mind, this is the next best thing.
More tea vicar?

My door will be always open to you😘
More tea vicar? That has different origins/ meanings....but I didn't just do a bottom burp🀭

I will though...🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
My door will be always open to you😘
More tea vicar? That has different origins/ meanings....but I didn't just do a bottom burp🀭

I will though...🀣
Thank you lovey and mine will always be open to you too.

who said that line was it Dick Emery?

lol. I got such awful gurning and food bits flying out of dads mouth this afternoon at lunchtime!

Bibs away!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you lovey and mine will always be open to you too.

who said that line was it Dick Emery?

lol. I got such awful gurning and food bits flying out of dads mouth this afternoon at lunchtime!

Bibs away!
Not sure about the dick Emery. I think a few comics have used itπŸ€”

Oh love you! You are doing great looking after your parents. It's hard, I know that wellπŸ˜‰ Us ladies find incredible strength that we don't realise we have during hard times.

It's lovely to have you back❀πŸ₯° You need to take some time for yourself too. Xxx

Oh I've seen the time, I've got to take my meds, take off the makeup...remove my false leg and teeth and get to bedπŸ˜‚

Night nightπŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜

• Heart
This is such a beautiful photo..thank you very much for sharing πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Love from Pom πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
Knew you would like that!!

I made the Skanky thread in a hurry, my dinner was being served, I wanted to add a
few more but my Sunday Roast comes first babes.

• Heart
Not sure about the dick Emery. I think a few comics have used itπŸ€”

Oh love you! You are doing great looking after your parents. It's hard, I know that wellπŸ˜‰ Us ladies find incredible strength that we don't realise we have during hard times.

It's lovely to have you back❀πŸ₯° You need to take some time for yourself too. Xxx

Oh I've seen the time, I've got to take my meds, take off the makeup...remove my false leg and teeth and get to bedπŸ˜‚

Night nightπŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜
Thank you lovey. I’m trying my best but dad is being very difficult. The only thing shutting him up is the thought of a choc ice. He does love his ice creams! Oh well, mum is my priority though and thank God my brother and hub are helping too.

I will but my poor cat is feeling very discarded as I’m always popping to mum or washing or whatever needs doing. He’s still my beautiful boy and needs love and attention too

Lol. Don’t forget to screw in your leg tomorrow or your boobs will be very lop sided!

Night lovey. Night all and God bless xx

• Heart
Knew you would like that!!

I made the Skanky thread in a hurry, my dinner was being served, I wanted to add a
few more but my Sunday Roast comes first babes.
Yep that was a lovely surprise ..made me smile thank you πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx.
That's ok and no worries...I know how nice your Sunday dinners are and how much you enjoy them..I also enjoy your daily life updates when I pop on here too. πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’•β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.