Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, sun is out, cool breeze, I will be in the garden today YAY!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just sitting here having a fink..really need to get my soddin Barnet done,I hate it this long not flattering on an old girl.Needs colouring as well may have blue as well as my usual pink,wish my hairdressers had a really platinum colour white as such.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just sitting here having a fink..really need to get my soddin Barnet done,I hate it this long not flattering on an old girl.Needs colouring as well may have blue as well as my usual pink,wish my hairdressers had a really platinum colour white as such.
Morning Dolly😊 I think I need to go to the hairdressers with you because I always come out looking the bloody same these days😂 I need some colour in my life😁 Pink and blue sounds great fun! I do like these platinum colours around now too, the silvery lilac ones are gorgeous. I've always wanted to go bright red...really red😍

Morning all! It's sunny today and we're not have a roast dinner😱 we're having a bbq!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning Dolly😊 I think I need to go to the hairdressers with you because I always come out looking the bloody same these days😂 I need some colour in my life😁 Pink and blue sounds great fun! I do like these platinum colours around now too, the silvery lilac ones are gorgeous. I've always wanted to go bright red...really red😍

Morning all! It's sunny today and we're not have a roast dinner😱 we're having a bbq!
Lovely red Ems,treat yourself..not cheap though is it?🥴Awwww a bbq eh?what’s the grub you are having?

• Heart
Morning everyone 👽🤗❤😘 happy Sunday folks xx lovely day here today. I'm going to get some outside jobs done later. Ems ❤ hope you're feeling better today 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone 👽🤗❤😘 happy Sunday folks xx lovely day here today. I'm going to get some outside jobs done later. Ems ❤ hope you're feeling better today 😘 xx
Morning Facey my dear..yes it’s lovely although a wee bit nippy for this old gal.🤣

• Heart
Lovely red Ems,treat yourself..not cheap though is it?🥴Awwww a bbq eh?what’s the grub you are having?
It would be nice get my hair coloured but it's very long so would be very expensive! I use box dyes at home because I'm too tight and would rather spend it on my boat race fighting wrinkles🤣

Bbq food we got miso style steaks, cajun chicken skewers, salads, baby potatoes. Oh and sausages and burgers...apologies to any vegetarians reading that lot😬🤭

Morning hugger, hows you doing my lovely...up for a bbq?
My mouth is sore, I cant eat much which is irritating. A bbq is a really stupid idea...soup would've been better...or baby food🤣

• Heart
Unfortunately the carers they have all seem to drive and park like complete and utter knobs! Quite a few times I’ve had to go round and make them move their car coz they’re hanging over our driveway….and on one occasion parked halfway across it! The irony is our pavements are huge so there’s no need for them to do it. Also one of her sons has had a skip parked in her driveway for the last 5+ years rather than having it in his own driveway so we get tit from that blowing into our garden 🤦‍♀️🤬
Salut! Talking of terrible drivers I found one in the petrol station when I went in the other day then I got stuck behind her farting about.

It was a Twingo of course - they are notorious here - out steps a little old lady of about 90 who was all of three feet tall who then proceeded to go through ALL her keys searching for the petrol cap one until after about five minutes the bloke in front of me was so pissed-off he got out and went to sort her out. He finds the key and opens the cap then walks away, then she starts deciding whether she wants diesel, unleaded or gas - cue more faff, bloke goes back and decides she wants unleaded then fills her car, puts the cap back on gives her the key and goes back to his car again. (I'm sitting there watching this performance btw) The she opens the boot & pulls out a petrol can when I can see the bloke in front shaking his head in disbelief, he gets out again to sort her out does her petrol can then gets back in his own car - only to find she's somehow lost her bloody keys in the three seconds since he left her. FGS!!! Back out again "Silly me" she says "They're here in my pocket!" Bloke walks away again casting a FFS look in my direction, old lady climbs up into her Twingo, tries every single key until she sticks the right one in the keyhole and kangaroos the car across the forecourt because she'd left it in gear! Finally having chosen A Gear she lurches to the paypoint, spends five minutes remembering her card number then cuts up another vehicle as she launches herself out of the garage without looking!

OMG! There is no way she should be driving after seeing that lot. I tell you this , if I ever think I'm that flipping divvy I will willingly hand in my licence!! C'est la vie! ;)

Yes I am one of those Veggies :) OH took me out to dinner last night because neither of us could be arsed to cook - Burger King! Yes our town has finally joined the 21st century! I was amazed because they actually had FIVE veggie meals available - I had the veggie Steakhouse which was absolutely delish! Stuffed to the brim after that lot with my cheesy chips yummy:)

Off outside now to muck out the chickens TTFN :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It would be nice get my hair coloured but it's very long so would be very expensive! I use box dyes at home because I'm too tight and would rather spend it on my boat race fighting wrinkles🤣

Bbq food we got miso style steaks, cajun chicken skewers, salads, baby potatoes. Oh and sausages and burgers...apologies to any vegetarians reading that lot😬🤭

My mouth is sore, I cant eat much which is irritating. A bbq is a really stupid idea...soup would've been better...or baby food🤣
Awwww sounds fabby Ems you watch yer teef,my sisinlaw used to do new potatoes with bacon wrapped round them some sauce over them let marinate for while then bbq them (cooked pos before though) so they wasn’t hard.they were lovely.

• Heart

Hello lovely ❤😘 bless you, cut it up into tiny bits and chew carefully, you can't miss out on that it sounds amazing! Thanks for the invite, I'd be there like a shot if I lived near you missus. Not just for the food of course, even though BBQ is my favourite 😊 hope you have a nice day anyway 😘 xx

• Heart
Salut! Talking of terrible drivers I found one in the petrol station when I went in the other day then I got stuck behind her farting about.

It was a Twingo of course - they are notorious here - out steps a little old lady of about 90 who was all of three feet tall who then proceeded to go through ALL her keys searching for the petrol cap one until after about five minutes the bloke in front of me was so pissed-off he got out and went to sort her out. He finds the key and opens the cap then walks away, then she starts deciding whether she wants diesel, unleaded or gas - cue more faff, bloke goes back and decides she wants unleaded then fills her car, puts the cap back on gives her the key and goes back to his car again. (I'm sitting there watching this performance btw) The she opens the boot & pulls out a petrol can when I can see the bloke in front shaking his head in disbelief, he gets out again to sort her out does her petrol can then gets back in his own car - only to find she's somehow lost her bloody keys in the three seconds since he left her. FGS!!! Back out again "Silly me" she says "They're here in my pocket!" Bloke walks away again casting a FFS look in my direction, old lady climbs up into her Twingo, tries every single key until she sticks the right one in the keyhole and kangaroos the car across the forecourt because she'd left it in gear! Finally having chosen A Gear she lurches to the paypoint, spends five minutes remembering her card number then cuts up another vehicle as she launches herself out of the garage without looking!

OMG! There is no way she should be driving after seeing that lot. I tell you this , if I ever think I'm that flipping divvy I will willingly hand in my licence!! C'est la vie! ;)
You just reminded me of a fabulous old lady I saw a couple of months back, she was certainly not your usual elderly driver! She was awesome and if I was a driver and her age I'd like to think I'd be like her🤣
We were crossing the carpark and watched this gorgeous sporty fiat Abarth drive in pretty fast with very loud pumping music! The driver got out and it was this little glamorous old lady, late 80s! So cool😎

Awwww sounds fabby Ems you watch yer teef,my sisinlaw used to do new potatoes with bacon wrapped round them some sauce over them let marinate for while then bbq them (cooked pos before though) so they wasn’t hard.they were lovely.
Oooh that sounds nice, I was going to par boil them and roast in olive oil and seasoning though normally I make a potato salad. I'll see...I'm thinking minimal effort tbh😂

Hugger, I've been cutting everything up into tiny pieces...did it with a sandwich yesterday and nearly lost the will to live! Plus I looked like a head🤣 on the plus side I might lose the covid stone😁

• Heart
The weather for the week is good so I will be out on my bikes, got to wash the buggers too
because they are filthy. So my plan for the week, bikes and gardening so I will be quite
active in the run up to my return to work.

@MrsEms enjoy your day, hope your mouth heals soon so you can enjoy your meals.

@Dollylovesshoes it will be nice and warm later today so you can go outside.

• Heart
The weather for the week is good so I will be out on my bikes, got to wash the buggers too
because they are filthy. So my plan for the week, bikes and gardening so I will be quite
active in the run up to my return to work.

@MrsEms enjoy your day, hope your mouth heals soon so you can enjoy your meals.

@Dollylovesshoes it will be nice and warm later today so you can go outside.
Sounds busy for you,bet you can’t wait to go biking,don’t blame you.Be nice for you to go back to work as well.

Is it roast pork for your dinner today?Lubberly.

• Heart
I have finally found the off topic thread. Hope I can settle in for a chat with everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just decided to do some picky bits today, so we've got pasties, nuggets, mini pizza, quiche and salad - everyone is in and out, on shifts, different rotas and I've just started doing some of the little jobs around inside.

Defo going to do the sitting in the sun.... 🤭 :eek: I mean er.... washing :cool: over the next few sunny, bright, hot, sunny, very sunny days 😂:giggle: **likes the sun**

Hello @Trafalgar (love your little flump pic) :)

• Heart
Thank you! It's kind of how I look going through menopause 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like a flump!

Sunny here, he has taken the kids out shopping and I am chilling in the sun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.