Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MrsEms - I see you lurking, how is your face today?
Pretty...just for you😘🤣

Morning all!😊

I've been lurking yes. A bit tired, had to get back into the old routine myself this morning and woke up a few times during the night with a sore mouth. At least I can close it now...which my husband is thrilled with🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@MrsEms

If you have open sores/cuts in your mouth, it's good to use a salt wash, so you put a small amount of salt into cooled, boiled water, then swish it about and spit it out, don't swallow. (naughty folk I see you 🤭🤫😂 )

That helps to lesson any infection and keeps it all clean for any dental work needed. It also helps heal up sores too.

If it's really painful, you can try a soluble paracetamol, again, swish around then spit out, it helps calm the pain down.

Nice bit about it being so warm, you can try some ice pops so they numb it a bit (ice cream is sweet, so it can set it off aching again).

When I have this type of issue, I resort to custard, rice pudding, soggy cereal, it's hard to find any foods that don't provoke it.

Hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty...just for you😘🤣

Morning all!😊

I've been lurking yes. A bit tired, had to get back into the old routine myself this morning and woke up a few times during the night with a sore mouth. At least I can close it now...which my husband is thrilled with🤣
Awwww Ems,sounds wee bit better so you are back now horrible isn’t it?🥴

Reactions: 4
@MrsEms

If you have open sores/cuts in your mouth, it's good to use a salt wash, so you put a small amount of salt into cooled, boiled water, then swish it about and spit it out, don't swallow. (naughty folk I see you 🤭🤫😂 )

That helps to lesson any infection and keeps it all clean for any dental work needed. It also helps heal up sores too.

If it's really painful, you can try a soluble paracetamol, again, swish around then spit out, it helps calm the pain down.

Nice bit about it being so warm, you can try some ice pops so they numb it a bit (ice cream is sweet, so it can set it off aching again).

When I have this type of issue, I resort to custard, rice pudding, soggy cereal, it's hard to find any foods that don't provoke it.

Hope you feel better soon x
Thankyou didi❤ I'm just having to be very careful due to gum trauma and the front teeth being slightly loose they do ache a bit so I'm taking paracetamol. I can't put pressure on those teeth at all so being very careful with food! I used to be a dental nurse so I was quick with pushing the teeth back in straight before getting to the emergency dentist! Fingers crossed it'll repair itself now🤞

Awwww Ems,sounds wee bit better so you are back now horrible isn’t it?🥴
Yes it does feel a bit better thankyou dolly😘
Oh it's crap getting back to normal after holidays! I miss the beautiful views! I don't miss the shower in that cottage though...I could piss faster, It trickled out and didn't cover me bits🤣🤣 Brrrrrr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Afternoon all ❤
Happy Monday!

Hope everyone is doing well ❤
Hope the injured and those feeling a bit rubbish have a better week and are back to themselves this week!
To everyone else, I hope you have a fabulous week too ❤
A fresh week, a fresh start and new positive outlook.

Lots of love ❤

• Heart
Afternoon all ❤
Happy Monday!

Hope the injured and those feeling a bit rubbish have a better week and are back to themselves this week!

Lots of love ❤
And have a great week yourself too Ethel😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ive had to go to hospital to have my head checked out because I felt a little strange. I have had a concussion. My friend took me because I was behaving strangely. She's staying with me for a few days. We've had a cry today

I'm okay now lovely. How are you feeling?. Love MrsC xxxx

Glad you are on the mend husband. Can I still call you that? Love MrsC xxxx
Oh, dear MrsC... hope you are feeling better now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon all ❤
Happy Monday!

Lots of love ❤
Awwww hi Ethel,there is a good article in the Guardian on the travel thingy,it’s Liverpool.

I told my dear friend on another forum,know him forbyears,he said he was on a forum for awhile got really pissed off as posters were taking the piss out of scousers,saying thieves etc,One guy on there owes my friend money for one of my friends books he has written,so my friend tore into him and left the forum.👍👍☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all, as I'm preparing to go back to work soon I'm trying to get use to
waking up to the alarm now. It's set for 8AM which is my normal time, I did
get up this morning around 8:30. Nice and Sunny out there today, going for
my bike ride after Lunch. Depending on my mood I might do more work in the
Garden.
Its lovely here today too but I’m having an easy day today….did some gardening yesterday and right at the end I just twisted to the left slightly and something twanged on my right side….lower back going into the buttock 🤦‍♀️. It was such a tiny movement I did but sometimes that’s all it takes 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
My problem is the garden waste, my bin is nearly full and I have a bag of waste in the greenhouse,
still got loads to do and I have branches to deal with. For the moment the branches are between
both my sheds but I need to relocate them, plan is to clear behind my big shed and place them
there. I do have the garden path to deal with, I haven't done the edging yet so I might have a go
at that some time.

My problem is the garden waste, my bin is nearly full and I have a bag of waste in the greenhouse,
still got loads to do and I have branches to deal with. For the moment the branches are between
both my sheds but I need to relocate them, plan is to clear behind my big shed and place them
there. I do have the garden path to deal with, I haven't done the edging yet so I might have a go
at that some time.
I have my gardener here,she is so lovely cares about environment etc,no weed killers or anything.She has been my gardener for years..

• Heart
I have my gardener here,she is so lovely cares about environment etc,no weed killers or anything.She has been my gardener for years..
We had a gardener for a couple of years but he can't work anymore and finding another
is hard so I'm having to do what I can, it's really too much for me.

We had a gardener for a couple of years but he can't work anymore and finding another
is hard so I'm having to do what I can, it's really too much for me.
Yes,it’s hard work,I used to look after her but it’s far too much for me especially as I have honeysuckle and Jasmine on a brick wall,it’s huge.

• Heart
Awwww hi Ethel,there is a good article in the Guardian on the travel thingy,it’s Liverpool.

I told my dear friend on another forum,know him forbyears,he said he was on a forum for awhile got really pissed off as posters were taking the piss out of scousers,saying thieves etc,One guy on there owes my friend money for one of my friends books he has written,so my friend tore into him and left the forum.👍👍☺

Aww I love this Dolly ❤ Strawberry Fields is amazing now. They've done it all up and made it into a fantastic place. I think the Sally Army have taken over running it now. It's so beautiful.
I like the sound of your friend. He sounds brilliant.
There's been so much negativity about Liverpool for decades, mainly coming from people who have never been to the city.
It's so different to what it was from what it was like when I was young. There's something for everyone.

Beautiful photo of your Jasmine and honeysuckle btw ❤ bet it smells fabulous xxx

• Heart
Went out for a ride on my motorcycle, didn't go very far, about 15 miles round trip.
Popped into a garden centre had a good look around, bought bird food, a nice little
BOGOF I should add. That will keep the birds happy for weeks. No issues with the
bike ride. Tomorrow going out again, heading for a different garden centre and in
a couple of days might risk the M25.

• Heart
Aww I love this Dolly ❤ Strawberry Fields is amazing now. They've done it all up and made it into a fantastic place. I think the Sally Army have taken over running it now. It's so beautiful.
There's been so much negativity about Liverpool for decades, mainly coming from people who have never been to the city.
It's so different to what it was from what it was like when I was young. There's something for everyone.

Beautiful photo of your Jasmine and honeysuckle btw ❤ bet it smells fabulous xxx
Yes,he is a real pudlian,worked all over the world selling airplanes etc..has fab stories,I got his first book,fabulous.He always says his heart is in Liverpool obviously that’s where he comes from..

Thanks My love,Well,the honeysuckle smells nice but not like one in a couple of gardens away,heavenly that,it pisses me off my one isn’t like that.I think with them they smell more at night..Well,my one does I think.

• Heart
Hi everyone, just a quick hello to all you lovely people. New but lurked for a long time and feel I know you all. Message for @Dollylovesshoes - just seen a programme on Channel 5 tomorrow at 9pm. It's Jay Blades, No Place Like Home, and it's about his childhood in the East End. The trailer looked good, just thought you might be interested. Take care everyone....x

• Heart
Hi everyone, just a quick hello to all you lovely people. New but lurked for a long time and feel I know you all. Message for @Dollylovesshoes - just seen a programme on Channel 5 tomorrow at 9pm. It's Jay Blades, No Place Like Home, and it's about his childhood in the East End. The trailer looked good, just thought you might be interested. Take care everyone....x
Awww welcome Ben,Thankyou.☺This is a fab thread talk about anything.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.