Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you lot are determined to make me whinge again aren't you with being so blooming lovely 🥰🥰
Massive hugs whether you want 1 or not!
I do hope everyone is alright though and thank you again ❤❤

Sorry for being a soppy sod!
Mrs Ems and Mrs Cranky, stop falling over ffs!! Goodness me!! I can just about keep myself upright nevermind you 2 as well!! (I'm just teasing xx I do hope you're both alright!)
Lots of love to you all xxx
Ive had to go to hospital to have my head checked out because I felt a little strange. I have had a concussion. My friend took me because I was behaving strangely. She's staying with me for a few days. We've had a cry today

I'm okay now lovely. How are you feeling?. Love MrsC xxxx

Think so, think she is having a time out from here.
Glad you are on the mend husband. Can I still call you that? Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes you can babes, I'm all good now, cleared to return to work, that's all over
now. I can deal with the numbness in my face and next week I'm taking all
three of my bikes out for a run. The object of the exercise is to find out if I
get any problems wearing a helmet.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's great. I'm sorry for being so clumsy and not being able to be there for you like I promised but I've had my own tit going on. My friend is watching me like a hawk. We have had a massive cry today. I even went to yoga the other day when I was concussed, but it was a breathing class not yoga poses to try and help me breathe through the pain.I'm your girl and I care about you. Love MrsC xxxx

Oh you lot are determined to make me whinge again aren't you with being so blooming lovely 🥰🥰
Massive hugs whether you want 1 or not!
I do hope everyone is alright though and thank you again ❤❤

Sorry for being a soppy sod!
Mrs Ems and Mrs Cranky, stop falling over ffs!! Goodness me!! I can just about keep myself upright nevermind you 2 as well!! (I'm just teasing xx I do hope you're both alright!)
Lots of love to you all xxx
Ethel. I'm glad you are staying and you will be nagged to death if you go. I'll hound you. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ive had to go to hospital to have my head checked out because I felt a little strange. I have had a concussion. My friend took me because I was behaving strangely. She's staying with me for a few days. We've had a cry today

I'm okay now lovely. How are you feeling?. Love MrsC xxxx

Oh my dearest,please take care,it’s good you have a friend.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@BiffasBeemer how are you doing lovely?. My friend and I are watching Gogglebox tonight

Oh my dearest,please take care,it’s good you have a friend.❤
Thank you Dolly. Bless you. I'm really lucky I have loyal friends. We are there through the good and the bad times. They understand my autism and quirky ways. It's just me being me. But I am there 100% for those too. I'm never busy hating because I'm too busy loving. They also enjoy reading my 5 books I've written about daily observations. Ive lost the enthusiasm for drawing, it's writing these days. When my boyfriend 20 years ago died last year I wrote 3 chapters on it about how I felt about life and grief. My friends read them and cried.I didn't want them to cry though. I never thought after all that time I would have felt the way I did. I'm glad I put it into words though. I hope he's at peace now. He had a hard time. One of my friend's sons is having a bad time so I gave her an old chinese proverb to help him. It's about which wolf you feed. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks Captain 👍👍 and thanks everyone for liking my title, I didn't even think it was a contender 🤣

Anyway, as per the title, last thread we had lots of people poorly with one thing and another, good health to you all for this thread my friends 👽🤗❤😘 xx
So sorry I haven't been myself. Love and hugs to you. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
I hope you will soon be back to full fitness Mrs C. I wish everyone good health during this shiny new thread xx
I miss our banter. It's a bloody good laugh. I wish I could attach the cat cuddling pic but I'm really crap at this. I was trying to change my profile picture to Olive in the sidecar but couldn't and now I'm trying to change it back to the other one. My phone is not letting me though. I'm really poor at this. I'm giving you a cat cuddle though. Love MrsC xxxx

@265 my husband can you help me out please. Love from your girl xx

• Heart
I miss our banter. It's a bloody good laugh. I wish I could attach the cat cuddling pic but I'm really crap at this. I was trying to change my profile picture to Olive in the sidecar but couldn't and now I'm trying to change it back to the other one. My phone is not letting me though. I'm really poor at this. I'm giving you a cat cuddle though. Love MrsC xxxx
Lol, am sure you will work out how to do it. You managed to attach the other one, so am sure you will be able to do it. Xx

For any nature lovers, I've just been out mucking about round my pond, I've actually managed to get a pic of Mrs Newt ❤ she's very shy & is hiding her head but she looks very fat, I think I'm going to be a Newt Nanny soon (sorry if the pic is crap or too big folks) xx

IMG_20220507_210736~2.jpg

• Heart
Lol, am sure you will work out how to do it. You managed to attach the other one, so am sure you will be able to do it. Xx

For any nature lovers, I've just been out mucking about round my pond, I've actually managed to get a pic of Mrs Newt ❤ she's very shyon & is hiding her head but she looks very fat, I think I'm going to be a Newt Nanny soon (sorry if the pic is crap or too big folks) xx

View attachment 1250720
My phone needs updates. It's old. I won't do an update because I can't do internet banking everytime I update it. I have to travel 10 miles to the bank everytime I do an update. It's a pain in the butt

• Sad
My phone needs updates. It's old. I won't do an update because I can't do internet banking everytime I update it. I have to travel 10 miles to the bank everytime I do an update. It's a pain in the butt
If you want to change your avatar, click on the green M you will have at the top of your page. Then click it again when it comes up with 'edit'. You then choose a picture you have saved in your gallery on your phone.

It's here on mine, I'd click this to change my pic. Hope it helps X

Screenshot_20220507-214847~2.png

Reactions: 4
If you want to change your avatar, click on the green M you will have at the top of your page. Then click it again when it comes up with 'edit'. You then choose a picture you have saved in your gallery on your phone.

It's here on mine, I'd click this to change my pic. Hope it helps X

View attachment 1250763
Thanks facie. X

Thanks facie. X
I managed it on this old phone. I can't get the other pic up though babe.

@Lionessarising. Are you planning on a moth night soon? Because I am in August. Love MrsC xxxx

Hello husband. I'm out of retorts for tonight . writing all day with my friend watching. Could do with a cwtch. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Jersey Girl just replying to you here from the Skank thread my lovely ❤😘😘 hope it all goes well for you, with the toing and froing. Not easy I know, will be different for now but I'm glad your bosses have been accommodating with it, it's fab for you and your family right now. You're a strong lady I know but hope the rest of this year goes better for you all, your friends are always here anytime you need us missus. Lots of love & hugs 👽🤗❤😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@BiffasBeemer how are you doing lovely?. My friend and I are watching Gogglebox tonight

Thank you Dolly. Bless you. I'm really lucky I have loyal friends. We are there through the good and the bad times. They understand my autism and quirky ways. It's just me being me. But I am there 100% for those too. I'm never busy hating because I'm too busy loving. They also enjoy reading my 5 books I've written about daily observations. Ive lost the enthusiasm for drawing, it's writing these days. When my boyfriend 20 years ago died last year I wrote 3 chapters on it about how I felt about life and grief. My friends read them and cried.I didn't want them to cry though. I never thought after all that time I would have felt the way I did. I'm glad I put it into words though. I hope he's at peace now. He had a hard time. One of my friend's sons is having a bad time so I gave her an old chinese proverb to help him. It's about which wolf you feed. Love MrsC xxxx
Am ok thank you, was bit worried you hadnt been onxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning diddy..looks nice out there.☺
Lots brighter today :) I'm hovering between finishing some washing or zipping around to do some bits inside the house as it's going to be very hot later this week.

If I leave the washing *whispers* then when I put it out on the line, I can sneak a little sit down out there and enjoy a cheeky sun-sit for a while ;)🤭🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lots brighter today :) I'm hovering between finishing some washing or zipping around to do some bits inside the house as it's going to be very hot later this week.

If I leave the washing *whispers* then when I put it out on the line, I can sneak a little sit down out there and enjoy a cheeky sun-sit for a while ;)🤭🤫
Ideal! I fed two cats blimey Fester is soo vocal.☺ Viola is but not so vocal as big boy.Their owners back lunchtime.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.