Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put a lot of work in my carvings. I never miss details out. I'm doing it in my back bedroom at the moment until my new greenhouse arrives which I will build myself like my shed. A good project to have I think
You have to get all the details right...its a great project to have just don't hurt yourself building it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's quite easy really. I play on my phone. I beat the app sometimes. My dad liked chess and when he was ill we used to spend Sundays having a few games in between going out for food and doing housework for him x

I don't want to smell it. Yuk
I'll try and give it a go...

I can imagine it smells like a dirty cock lol

Erm no but it fascinates me! It’s nature isn’t it?works it's magic..Amazing really.
Nature is amazing Dolly...it surprises you every time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I'll try and give it a go...

I can imagine it smells like a dirty cock lol

Nature is amazing Dolly...it surprises you every time
Give it a go Notty. The app guides you to teach you how to play. I bloody love chess. It's one of my favourite things to stretch my my mind. When my body is tired and my mind is active. It's about strategy. It actually wears my mind out so I can sleep A chapter then before bed. I love a good book. Then I'm off in noddy land. I hope I've helped lovely x

• Heart
Give it a go Notty. The app guides you to teach you how to play. I bloody love chess. It's one of my favourite things to stretch my my mind. When my body is tired and my mind is active. It's about strategy. It actually wears my mind out so I can sleep A chapter then before bed. I love a good book. Then I'm off in noddy land. I hope I've helped lovely x
I will Jo, yes you've helped me x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.