Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a gentleman so won't answer that lol
Yes I know😊 I remember this lovely old gentleman I met while walking with my family and he told me what lovely eyes I had. Everyone started laughing...I was wearing sunglasses🤣 The cheeky old bugger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
MrsC I did line dancing a while back and loved it. I can only remember the first few steps and when we did the partnered section the teacher would say “and release” and we we were on our own. I used to have a favourite pair of black jeans and black and white checked shirt I used to wear for such activity. I felt very countrified in that garb but no hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's a better photo

MrsC I did line dancing a while back and loved it. I can only remember the first few steps and when we did the partnered section the teacher would say “and release” and we we were on our own. I used to have a favourite pair of black jeans and black and white checked shirt I used to wear for such activity. I felt very countrified in that garb but no hat.
You have to wear what's comfotrtable. I like my slippers these days. That makes me happy. Love MrsC xxxx

What a lad lol
10 out of 10 for the effort lol. X

A picture from my past
I was a size 6 there but I looked bigger. Because of the muscles. I was pregnant on that photo

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There's a better photo

You have to wear what's comfotrtable. I like my slippers these days. That makes me happy. Love MrsC xxxx

10 out of 10 for the effort lol. X

I was a size 6 there but I looked bigger. Because of the muscles. I was pregnant on that photo
Great pic jo

Reactions: 3
Why do I always miss things like photos and names?

oh well. So MrsC do you line dance in your slippers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.