Krusties #14 Gardening bits, feathered tits & germ warfare kits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon all😊 We've had a bbq for lunch today...my dogs love that because they get a sausage or two! Our new pup seems to like digging up the border to bury his sausages, silly bugger...our big Alfie digs it up and eats itπŸ˜‚ I made a char sui marinade for some pork loin too. My piri piri chicken was a bit πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ apparently, whoopsπŸ˜‚
So I'm just relaxing before I get out the ironing! Oh, sunday ironing really pisses me off I need a couple of glasses of ironing juice to help me get through it and a few episodes of come dine with me😁

Glad mrs C enjoyed the line dancing last night. Sounds great fun...keep my chaps for next time😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Afternoon all😊 We've had a bbq for lunch today...my dogs love that because they get a sausage or two! Our new pup seems to like digging up the border to bury his sausages, silly bugger...our big Alfie digs it up and eats itπŸ˜‚ I made a char sui marinade for some pork loin too. My piri piri chicken was a bit πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ apparently, whoopsπŸ˜‚
So I'm just relaxing before I get out the ironing! Oh, sunday ironing really pisses me off I need a couple of glasses of ironing juice to help me get through it and a few episodes of come dine with me😁

Glad mrs C enjoyed the line dancing last night. Sounds great fun...keep my chaps for next time😘
Chaps you say πŸ€”πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes was away for a week following my favourite band on their Farewell tour...Nice to be back home now
It's always nice to come home. I hate being away for long. I like a routine. I love seeing different places but I love my own comfy bed

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thanks Ems for the loan. You're a star. Love MrsC xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Damn...I can picture that in my head lol

Nothing better than your own comfy bed x
I wish I could go out tonight but I have to go to work tomorrow. Never mind. It is what it is. Love MrsC xxxx

Yes, I was dirrtyπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Oooh, I should've left the genie in the bottle😁

Any time my lovely. I've a wardrobe full of fancydress🀣
Thank you my sweetheart. Love MrsC xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish I could go out tonight but I have to go to work tomorrow. Never mind. It is what it is. Love MrsC xxxx
I went out last night afterwards to a country pub with the husband and kids...just for one in the sun! Lovely views of the countryside. My daughter took a picture of the pub with me walking towards it. It was shocking because I'm wearing flats😱 Me? Laughing at the pic though...I look like I've got one leg🀣

Thought I'd better delete the picture! Someone might recognise the back of my headπŸ˜‚ Ahhh, captain's seen me😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I went out last night afterwards to a country pub with the husband and kids...just for one in the sun! Lovely views of the countryside. My daughter took a picture of the pub with me walking towards it. It was shocking because I'm wearing flats😱 Me? Laughing at the pic though...I look like I've got one leg🀣
You look beautiful Ems.. I'm glad you had a lovely evening. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Thought I'd better delete the picture! Someone might recognise the back of my headπŸ˜‚ Ahhh, captain's seen me😘
I missed that pic πŸ˜”

Yes, I was dirrtyπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Oooh, I should've left the genie in the bottle😁

Any time my lovely. I've a wardrobe full of fancydress🀣
Never leave the genie in the bottle lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.