Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
same here. No not rich at all. His parents (remarried) live in a local village just near to me. Krusty’s family remarried too. Think her mums on about 3rd marriage. Half siblings around too. One of them, a girl, slated Krusty on Instagram for being too skinny. Her dad is as rough as rough. Self employed builder. You can really see where she and her sister get their annoying loudness from. Don’t think they’re particularly liked locally from what I’ve heard.
His parents actually partner swapped, so Oli’s
(Remi’s partner) mum ended up with Dan’s dad and vice versa. We all went to the same school so they ended up going from mates to step siblings 😅 awkward!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how lettuce (rocket) gets the same space themed wrapping every bloody year. Let me guess, ocean will get aquatic animals for hers 😂 so creative Krusty

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Her niece looks like she’s going to be a proper diva as she gets older. They need to remember she’s only 8.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Oh ha-de-fucking-ha, pull your daughters dress up with a broom and show the whole beach her pants

N12

Jo Malone are my absolute fave so I’m just about to fire off an email declaring my disgust at them for working with such a moron! 😂

It’s this for one me - she looks so ill as if Dans having to prop her up or something. I really hope for the sake of her kids that she gets some help at some point. I might be wrong and she might be perfectly healthy but it’s rare to see legs like this on someone that’s not malnourished, has a muscle problem, or doesn’t have an eating disorder

Attachments

xKHx

Exactly! Most parents would be upset if their two year old asked to be on insta. It says so much about her parenting or lack thereof. Lettuce and North Sea will be just like her niece in a couple of years pandering to cameras rather than enjoying being children.
Lettuce and North Sea cracks me up every time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Absolutely! It really highlights how little class they have. I have never and would never behave like that on public transport with others around!
If I was on a plane and some prick started doing the splits and twerking in the aisle I'd complain to the crew. Hopefully some of the passengers on board had the sense to do that! Although they probably would have carried on with their behaviour even if told not to do it as they seem to think the world revolves around them all

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She really does live a charmed life but thinks it’s all down to hard work on her part; she’s from a rich family, has married into an even richer family, has a house with apparently no mortgage, gets free clothes and other things sent to her all the time. She’s literally never had any money worries.