Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren88

Rocket couldn’t be more autistic if he tried. Sensory overload in foot massage story. I hope they’re getting him the support he deserves behind the scenes. Autism is nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 9

msp

Arm in the air to signify having THE best time!! But while just chatting to people!! Bonkers!

• Haha
So basically she’s been married a year but now she’s on her hen, dancing with other men.
🤔
So her husband is sat at home watching his wife, via instagram, all over other men.

Mind blown.

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Stop filming your child when he’s naked!!!!!!!

Also, see someone about his speech. He’s going to be 3 soon and can’t answer simple questions.

Zula_1

I'm actually trying to imagine having her as a friend and how exhausting it must be - when you have to make so much effort and performance each year for her birthday.
Such high maintenance.. more bday celebrations to follow. You think she'd have a quiet one after such a busy few months 🙄👀

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
He’s not opened his presents because there were far too many of them and he was probably overwhelmed and rushed so you could spend most of the day out. I’m sure that little boy would have been just as happy at home and been able to open all of his presents at his own pace and have a chance to play with them instead of being photographed and dragged round Alton Towers. Stop using him to portray a perfect life. Days out/money spent doesn’t equal a happy childhood/memories. All he will remember from his first few years are loads of trips to the same places which will be indistinguishable from each other.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Hey kids!!! What should we do for the first day of the Easter holidays. I know, Starbucks this morning and Costa this afternoon ☕

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
For reference I’m wearing XS

For reference - nobody cares and I’m assuming XS refers to your personality

• Haha

Happyholly

VIP Member
She has quite literally thought of every cringe worthy thing possible and done it. All this 'hen do' has highlighted how trashy she is. Her twerking with no ass has nearly killed me off 🤣🤣

• Haha

Tellingtales

Next, she’ll be having another baby shower for the baby she already has. Can you cope with how much of a twat she is. The worst ‘influencer’ ever. Literally just links the odd table cloth dress.

If she was a meal deal, she’d definitely be plain ham sandwich, ready salted crisps and sparkling water. Boring as fuck 🙄

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I feel secondhand embarrassment watching the videos on her stories. I love how one friend has broken the ‘dress code’ and is dancing around in a black bikini 😂

• Haha

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
She does the SAME thing everytime she goes there zzzzzzzzz.
Amusement arcade 👍
Sushi 🤮👍
Ice cream parlour 👍
Boat trip 👍
Yawn 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
it’s so odd that she never talks about it the kid’s 2 and a half and obviously can’t speak properly, but instead of talking about it it comes across so much stranger that she’s trying to cover it up. The onlyreason I can think of is that she probably embarrassed that it doesn’t fit in with the Instaperfect lifestyle she’s trying so hard to portray. :( it just makes me feel so sorry for him. She could be getting him some proper help for him, instead of just acting ashamed of it. It’s such odd behaviour.
If she spent more time on him reatjer then herself he’d be talking. He’s always been plonked infront of the tv while she eye fucks herself in the mirror

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
The fake “impromptu” (not) wedding photos. I can guarantee each and Every one is thought out a posed. Nothing spontaneous at all.
I’m soooooooo bored with the ‘second’ ‘wedding’. It was months ago get over it babes. I get you wanna look at the pics, but just do it at home cos we’re bored of it now. It’s just this constant need for gratification and attention, I find it all quite needy and actually very sad. This never ending need for validation is tiring.