Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

number2

I didn’t think distributors had to put aff on product links as they’re not affiliates. Might be wrong but non of the juice plus lot put aff on there posts.

N12

Could you link me up to the Perriesian threads on here? I can't seem to find them for some reason xxx
Here you go 😊

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’m truly baffled as to how she gets so many freebies from so many high end brands, when she produced little content and the content she does produce is mediocre. I know she has an agency representing her; do agencies lobby all
these companies to get freebies for people on their books? She’s even got kylie Jenner baby skincare freebies today

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely in no way qualified to diagnose any kind of conditions/needs, but as someone with an autistic child and whose job has involved working closely with children with special educational needs, I believe he does portray some autistic traits. My son was exactly the same at his age. Delay in verbal speech, blank/lost expressions, lack of interest in food/textures, avoiding eye contact, ipad/technology dependence. I may be completely off the mark though, as I do believe Kristy and her unfriendly insta hun lifestyle has contributed to all those attributes also. Just to add - I do think Rocket is the cutest little boy and my opinion is absolutely nothing malicious at all, purely observational from experience.

Also, yes Kristy, your outfits are shit ✌🏼
Same thoughts here too.