Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the ASA rule breaker Mrs O 😂

continue…. 😆

edit asked mods to
Change to #4

where is queeny bee?!

Reactions: 6
About time with some ASA action, I’ve reported her 4 times!

Of course she has to brag her 1 month old slept through. Nothing like making the other mums feel tit hey. But she is Kristy green Wonder Woman

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the baggy jeans and super short Uggs look that all the instamums keep wearing. And it’s all always bloody linked and from H&M too!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think distributors had to put aff on product links as they’re not affiliates. Might be wrong but non of the juice plus lot put aff on there posts.

I didn’t think distributors had to put aff on product links as they’re not affiliates. Might be wrong but non of the juice plus lot put aff on there posts.
She makes money when people buy the lumi spa crap she constantly goes on about, so it should be classed as an AD and I’m sure any links she shares show it is her who has directed the customer there for a purchase so yes they should affiliated.

Krusty cooking for once 😱 Actual glimpse of slightly being relatable to us normal folk there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really does live a charmed life but thinks it’s all down to hard work on her part; she’s from a rich family, has married into an even richer family, has a house with apparently no mortgage, gets free clothes and other things sent to her all the time. She’s literally never had any money worries.

Reactions: 7
She’s always posted pics of North Sea smiling then posts on her crying all day. At her age that’s a windy smile.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed that all of her videos with Rocket in are silent? Presumably to hide his lack of speech?

Reactions: 8
She really does curate her feed to make it look like parenting is super easy doesn’t she

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand how she has in excess of 300k followers when other instagrammers who produce far more/better content only have 100-200k. I know it’s possible to buy followers but 300k followers??!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.