Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msp

Here’s a link to my dress. So you can all see I spent £545 on it. Get. A. Life.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Tellingtales

61663509-9422-4937-803D-3CF5ADA69825.jpeg

She 100% wore that shirt to match the beach hut for an insta photo. Who in their right mind would co-ordinate their outfit with a fucking beach hut hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, I agree - the video of her niece twerking is awful. I would love to say I’m surprised, but I’m not. They sexualise her constantly and encourage her grown up behaviour. It’s actually really sad when you think about it; it’s learnt behaviour. Can’t even imagine the kind of girl she’s going to grow up to be at high school and beyond.

• Haha

Zula_1

Ocean beach for your hen when you're in your mid 30s .. can't think of anything more tragic.

• Haha

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
God, me and my boyfriend are just howling with embarrassment looking at all the stories. He’s like what the fuck!!!!! How old does she think she is 18?!!!!!!! She’s making a serious arse of herself. I bet her hubby is literally cringing like the rest of us. Why on earth would you want to marry that, TWICE!!!!!

• Haha

N12

Baking one day & playing with play dough the next.. finally some child orientated activities for lettuce!

N12

She’s too thick to understand that yes her location may be off but she posts everything on her Instagram anyway

N12

I don’t know how Remi puts up with Krusty & the sister in law Bec not including her. Remi has posted a pic of her baby & lettuce on her story & Krusty hasn’t even acknowledged that they are there. Remi seems such a genuine girl from her Insta stories & actually posts her interacting with her baby! I would love for Remi to get a bigger following than Krusty -that’s probably why she never tags her as Krusty knows that would happen 😂

number2

I’m shocked at how wasteful they are. saying they’re not even attempting to clean them and just selling the table on its own.

theyre bloody good chairs them and I’m sure someone would be so grateful for them even with the hours involved having to clean them or Reupholster them. Yet sounds to me like she’s just gonna Chuck them on the tip

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
The variety of food looks like chips 😂
It also looks like he flung it down just after lol.

Rocket always just seems so listless and bewildered all the time. Like in the video of him eating. He rarely smiles or even seems to engage at all. Poor thing doesn’t seem very happy
I also think all those pictures where he’s kissing North Sea are staged. There’s never any sound. She tells him to do that so she can portray a ‘perfect’ Insta family. I bet in reality he has meltdowns now he’s not getting the attention, not that he ever did. The only attention he seems to get is a phone or iPad shoved in his face. Poor kid will need glasses soon I reckon.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Kristy, hun, you’re already married. It’s not a wedding. It’s a vow renewal/blessing/delayed reception.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
So she’s had her car stolen and all the new car seats and prams. Looks like their gated area isnt so secure after all and showing off all their gear on insta was always going to bite her on the arse at some point I guess
Pretty much Advertising her life leaving herself wide open to this happening.
Don’t get me wrong it’s proper scumming people stealing shit but nothing will happen the police don’t care about burglary

smm1987

Narky about this too yet you can guarantee she will have been gifted it from mamas and papas just like all the other stuff she has from them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Surely she can afford to replace the stuff and her insurance will likely cover it anyway although it seems like there was a lot of stuff in the car doesn’t it!
Possibly all for insurance purposes that it was all in the car! We’ve got the same car and yes it’s a big boot but even we would struggle to get 3 prams in the boot and the rest of the things she’s making out 🤣 especially that double one she uses! She’s clearly hoping for a bunch of freebies

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
‘Gone darker at the roots’ what, as in your NATURAL colour Krusty as in you aren’t and have never been NATURALLY blonde!!!!!! 🙄

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Imagine having a house that size and you spend 90% of your day hanging out under the stairs. (Well when she’s in it)
Does anything get a feeling they’be got a bit of buyers remorse

• Haha