Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N12

About time with some ASA action, I’ve reported her 4 times!

Reactions: 6

PinkFigs

VIP Member
All her videoes of the hen weekend are of her, posing and dancing. Hardly anything of all the others that made an effort to attend. Basically she just wants to make memories of herself!

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Kristy, hun, Rocket isn’t singing, you are. He’s 2 and a half. He should be able to sing the whole song by now. I do hope she is getting some help for his speech. It’s not just me that thinks he’s delayed, is it?

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I know it’s said a lot, but I’ve honestly never known anybody that is out of their house as much as them. Clearly haven’t gelled with the house and it was just an egotistic/instagram purchase - look how much money we have. They haven’t decorated fully, it feels empty, soulless and not lived in. Much preferred their old house.

I dread to think how much they spend on eating out a month. Think how much more money they’d have if they stayed at home and cooked their own fucking breakfast 🙄
Totally agree. I actually really liked their old house. They’ve lost so much space and no dream dressing room now!! Her new house is souless and is in the arse end of nowhere and I think she realises that now. She can’t even have folk to stay cos no spare bedroom free!!

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I always think if any of these huns had a hen do would she put in the same level of effort & expense everyone puts in to her
that’ll be a big fat NO. She HAS to be the centre of attention. I actually find her incredibly sad. She obviously craves something that makes her behave like that. She probably craves happiness because if she truly was she wouldn’t behave like that. I would’ve been mortified to have been part of that group. I’ve met Emma Carpenter through a friend and that was SO not her scene. She would’ve hated it. If you noticed later on in the evenings when they were all acting like dicks she was no where to be seen. They were all acting like 19yr old chavvy kids, except they weren’t. They’re all in their mid to late 30’s. Tragic.

GERHUN

I just cannot deal with Dan's curtains 😂😂. I used to think he was good looking-ish and my god how wrong I was. You'd think he would have gotten it cut decently for the "wedding"

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
First night away child free in ‘years’ ????? I think you’ll find you left your kids at home when you went to Ibiza on your ‘hen’ weekend babes
I know big woop you left your kids 🙄 plenty of people do it doesn’t make you mother of the year for “never leaving” them.

Root TootToot

Is the link to the chav jacket there because someone asked for it or she’s just keen on telling everyone the price?! Mm I wonder. You look a total chav it it btw. Money can’t buy class

• Haha

Scous1234xox

I don't agree with that post of her neice dancing in a sexualised way. That's something that pedos will get kicks out of

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Why is she buying stuff with bride on? You’re already bloody married. It’s no a hen do either. It’s a girls holiday. Now rushing to wean Ocean so she can go away without her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Surely common sense tells you not to put the smallest child in the middle too. If they brake hard he’s gonna fly straight through that windscreen. They really aren’t very bright are they
They strike me as the kinda people who think nothing bad will ever happen to them because of who they are

Happyholly

VIP Member
What do folks think about her touting her kid for modeling? Doesn’t sit right with me at all. Both the kids don’t have a say in it at all. Why can’t she just let them be kids????? Did she purely have them to make money out of them????? I find it incredibly sad.
Its awful! All these insta twats are the same! First sniff of cash and they flog their kids like commodities. They see bank signs rather than a child. She's more interested in money and insta content than those children. Rocket has no routine and still isn't speaking but if he can sit in beige clothes krusty and droopy are content.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
New thread for the ASA rule breaker Mrs O 😂

continue…. 😆

edit asked mods to
Change to #4

where is queeny bee?!

SGE32

So in the space of 6 hours her new reel has only 10 comments and 266 likes. I would call that pretty poor engagement from someone who has 316k followers

F2DEF9F2-0781-497A-866D-75630CDD2454.png

• Haha