Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msp

She’s really short and super skinny. Miserable AF. He was also miserable and they both had a really sense of arrogance about them swanning onto the platform amongst all the peasants. Obvs they were in First Class!

Oh and Lettuce had a really dirty chocolatey face!!!

Reactions: 7

Ccmmi2020

4 minutes… I call bulsh*t Kristy!! He was left alone for some while, toddlers don’t just decide to start off by drawing over everything. He’s obviously got BORED so then decided to do that. Also, he’s clearly wanting her attention so by doing this he’s going to get it (good or bad attention kids don’t really care, attention is attention!) Krusty stop taking your toddler out shopping, lunch or Starbucks and take him to soft play or play groups etc. Or even better let the poor child go to nursery so he can interact and be a child!!

Reactions: 7

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
No wonder the poor baby has a cold. She’s been out here there and everywhere just so she can show off how easy life is with a new born. She’s been passed round everyone.
Poor thing

Reactions: 6

SGE32

I didn’t think distributors had to put aff on product links as they’re not affiliates. Might be wrong but non of the juice plus lot put aff on there posts.
She makes money when people buy the lumi spa crap she constantly goes on about, so it should be classed as an AD and I’m sure any links she shares show it is her who has directed the customer there for a purchase so yes they should affiliated.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
How can she moan about someone getting a lovely mamas and papas pram for FREE when she constantly takes takes takes

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
4 minutes… I call bulsh*t Kristy!! He was left alone for some while, toddlers don’t just decide to start off by drawing over everything. He’s obviously got BORED so then decided to do that. Also, he’s clearly wanting her attention so by doing this he’s going to get it (good or bad attention kids don’t really care, attention is attention!) Krusty stop taking your toddler out shopping, lunch or Starbucks and take him to soft play or play groups etc. Or even better let the poor child go to nursery so he can interact and be a child!!
Why couldn’t she have fed North Sea up the table with him? Or he could colour in where she was?!
their whole fuck it we’ll get another set is just ridiculous

Root TootToot

Read in news the other day that insurers are saying that home insurance policies will be void if you advertise on social media you’re away. However will Krusty cope?! I mean, if it’s not on Insta, did it even happen?!!

• Haha

N12

Love that she felt the need to filter her newborn to fit in with her aesthetic then used a filter which gave her baby winged eyeliner ffs. How thick can you be 🫠
I was just coming in to write the same! 😂😂 What a d***head!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Norfolk is the worst place I’ve holidayed in the Uk it’s boring
As someone who lives in Norfolk I can definitely confirm that it is indeed fucking boring 😂 Luckily I’m not originally from here so I’ve got family members living in other places that I can descend upon when life here gets too boring!

• Haha

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Oh good here we go again with the obligatory ‘hi’ when communicating with Rocket. That’s all she ever says. No wonder the poor kid don’t speak properly. He didn’t even acknowledge her anyway and just walked off. He’s probably fed up with her saying ‘hi’ aswell 🤣. And what does she actually do because her other half seems to do it all. He cooks, he cleans, he’s bathed North Sea twice today, what the frig does she do???!!!!

theworst22

If you’re having a ‘wedding’ abroad, it’s a bit much to expect people to go on a foreign hen too. Maybe that’s why there’s not many of her original hons there.

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
She doesn’t care who knows their house is empty or how many expensive items they have, as long as she gets the opportunity to brag
I actually think it’s funny. I wouldn’t go there in a million years. Godawful place. Concrete jungle. Doesn’t impress me in the slightest. It’s where all the wannabe chavs go. And the fact she has to show their hotel ‘welcome’ is hilarious because she’s probably asked for it like most of them do in return for a ‘review’. The hotel don’t give two shits she’s there. They’ll have no bleeding idea who she even is it’s just a money making venture. They wouldn’t be interested in someone with such a small following (continually reducing) compared to the countless other ‘influencers’ avail that are far more engaging with a much bigger following. She’s asked for it. I doubt very much it’s gifted. I don’t even class her as an ‘influencer’. She influences nowt.

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I feel secondhand embarrassment watching the videos on her stories. I love how one friend has broken the ‘dress code’ and is dancing around in a black bikini 😂
They are all trying far to hard to look like they’re having fun. It’s all so false! Looks like Emma Carpenter has pissed off to bed. She’s probably dying of embarrassment 🤣🤣

• Haha