Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msp

Here we go- the handouts to replace the ‘stolen’ ones have started despite the fact she can afford to replace them herself. Glorified scrounger 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8

GERHUN

It's the video of him playing on Rockets toy keyboard for me 😂

God we will never hear the end of him learning to play one song on the piano, will we?

• Haha

Tellingtales

I’ve followed Remi for a while and she seems lovely - complete opposite of Kristy.

I honestly can’t stand people that brag about basic parenting. You left your kids for a night (I mean you’ve done it before anyway, you twat) - do you deserve a medal? Absolutely not.

Some parents may choose to spend some time away from their kids, which is not a crime by the way, but they also do some damn good parenting, like teaching their kids to talk and not exploiting them and posting them naked on social media to potentially millions of people and perverts. So yeah, you may spend a lot of time with your kids, but personally, I find aspects of your parenting, such as pawning your kids out as model making money machines when they don’t have a say in it, fucking questionable.

N12

I’m absolutely loving that Remi hasn’t done any posts regarding lettuce’s birthday despite being at that meal today too, in response that Krusty posted nothing about her little boys 1st birthday 🙌🏼

msp

Advertising that they’re off on a lovely LONG break. Burglars paradise. Dubai- like all the other pretentious boring sheep. Bore off. With all of the other Dubai dickheads!!

Oscar1991

😂😂😂 she’s pinned the cringey hen do photo. I literally can’t with that outfit. She’s unbelievably try hard she’s like an old woman trying to dress like a teenager. She’s closer to 40 than any other influencer!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 it gives me such second hand embarrassment 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

SGE32

Honestly I think her life is so sad. When she has plans to go somewhere or do something, all she is thinking about is what will she wear and making sure she gets photos to show it off. I bet she never truly appreciates her surroundings or just lives in the moment without constantly thinking about what she looks like.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that all of her videos with Rocket in are silent? Presumably to hide his lack of speech?

N12

Does Krusty think she’s going to be mobbed by fans or something if she tells her followers where she’s staying?! 😂 I understand when people don’t post because they don’t want to show they are away from their home for security purposes but she’s already posted that everywhere 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Bet she wrote all those q&a questions herself…
More than likely! Makes me laugh how she seems to think she’s some kind of Instagram celeb!!!!!! Cracks me up. Her content is SHITE. She sounds miserable when she talks on stories. It’s like she really doesn’t wanna do it. It’s all so forced. Why bother???? At least sound bloody enthusiastic it’s paying your bills!!!!!

Oh that poor little boy I really really dont agree with him being filmed naked in the bath for thousands to see :( he has no choice and she hasn’t even covered anything up for his privacy….just so totally inappropriate

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Her content is so rinse and repeat its fucking boring. Hall stairs and landing, lettuce on mute, ocean “smiling” (wind) hair dresser chair, farm shop.
Tune in next week folks where it will be hall stairs and landing special, lettuce cuddling North Sea, avacodos in farm shops, hair.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Blahblah1987

"weekend of fun for Rockets birthday" *posts photo of other child as main photo*
Tell me you wanted a girl without telling me you wanted a girl 🙃 does she ever give him priority time anymore? Poor kid, brushed aside.

Reactions: 7