Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Here’s a link to my dress. So you can all see I spent £545 on it. Get. A. Life.
Oh and this looks familiar by the same shop…………..!!!!!!!! Another ‘copied’ look!!!!!! She thinks she’s so ‘original’ !!!!! She just copies what everyone else has already done!!!!!!!!! Oh wasn’t that your wedding aswell babes, cos you’re ALREADY married?!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

89sf12

Of course she has to brag her 1 month old slept through. Nothing like making the other mums feel shit hey. But she is Kristy green Wonder Woman
But her little boy doesn’t talk he has a speech impediment that she hides away from social media….. not everything in her life is as she says it is. She needs to be a dedicated mum and come off social media and influence in her sons life not her own

He’s not even saying the words properly. I would be seriously concerned if I was her. Certainly not shoving him on Instagram like a performing bloody monkey. She really is as thick as two short planks. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Agreed it’s actually really sad and I think she knows he doesn’t fit in her perfect insta life so she hides it away

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I know he’s a kid etc but putting a video on of him basically looking like he’s suckling from Ocean does not sit right with me!!!!!!
Did you see the post of her holding Ocean in the mirror this morning? Rocket runs from behind her and he’s fully naked. Everything is shown. It’s gone from my Instagram as I reported it.

And those shoes!!! Look like something from RuPauls Drag Race

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
So. She’s obviously got a Land Rover Defender. Unless it’s a courtesy car. So she’s still not learnt. My mates got one and it’s exactly the same interior.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Kristy, hun, Rocket isn’t singing, you are. He’s 2 and a half. He should be able to sing the whole song by now. I do hope she is getting some help for his speech. It’s not just me that thinks he’s delayed, is it?
I thought the same. Saying one word isn’t singing. He’s just saying star 🤷🏼‍♀️

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
I’m sorry but what the FUCK is that reel supposed to be?????!!!!!!!! Crap lighting, wonky curtain, see through dress that looks hideous, I’ve about spat my tea out. I don’t get what’s going on with her content. It’s really gone DOWN since she’s lived there. The clothes are all awful and it’s all so amateur. Are you telling me a brand would be happy with that ‘promotion’????? I bloody wouldn’t. It’s like she really can’t be arsed.
Apparently it’s wedding season. However, thought you shouldn’t wear white for a wedding unless you are the bride (and we all know Krusty is already married, even though she’s forgotten and going to Italy for her wedding soon). As well as that, all of those dresses are either hideous or inappropriate for a wedding.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I'm currently watching Aldi's Next Big Thing, there's a couple who clearly have rich parents and shit loads of money and they're using it to manufacture kids dried fruit snacks with hidden veg. They're not using their massive pre inheritance money to get free holidays and brag.
I’m watching it now on the plus one channel. They must be very loaded as it looks like they even opened their own factory on their farm.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Her stories always have people holding Rocket and spinning him round. Whether on land or in water.

Happyholly

VIP Member
I’ve reported it for child nudity. Nothing was covered.

On another note, who in their right mind has a Halloween tree
Same! What kind of parent shares that?! You have an open account with thousands of strangers following you. For gods sake! Protect your child.