Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GERHUN

Krusty will be fuming 🤣 However I would’ve thought Perrie might have also learnt her lesson too before showing it off since it’s barely been a week since she was also just robbed of her LV suitcase at the train station containing her designer bags in on her return from Paris 🤦🏽‍♀️
Could you link me up to the Perriesian threads on here? I can't seem to find them for some reason xxx

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I totally agree the old house was much nicer; it seemed bigger and the dressing room was lovely! The only thing this house has going for it is the hallway, which lets face it really isn't that nice. The new house is in Warwickshire isn't it? I wonder if it was a snobbery thing, she wanted to live in Warwickshire rather than Leicestershire?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Ocean looks really tiny in the photos on her stories today. Worryingly tiny, really. She must be at least 9 months now?

I’m in Leics too, and I know they’re stretched at the mo, but they’re still sending out the ASQ questionnaires at around 2years old and then doing the check via phone call at around 27 months (as this is what happened with me). I think she’s either brushing his clear delays under the carpet or she’s choosing to keep it all very private, in which case she shouldn’t be shoving the phone camera in his face every 2 seconds to document him staring at yet another screen 🙄

rhino

Dorothy Perkins, my how she’s come down lol. Sorry but she looks a right frump and those poses in the chair ??!!! 😂 she just looks bloody uncomfortable. It’s the same as the hello fresh ads. ‘Hi everyone hope you’re ok’ every bloody time, like as if she gives a shit!!! At least sound like you bloody mean it !!!
Only does talking stories when she’s getting paid for it 🤪 so fake !

Blahblah1987

Did you see the post of her holding Ocean in the mirror this morning? Rocket runs from behind her and he’s fully naked. Everything is shown. It’s gone from my Instagram as I reported it.

And those shoes!!! Look like something from RuPauls Drag Race
I reported it too.
She honestly does not seem to care about that child since having Ocean.
He looked like he was desperate for a bit of attention poor little thing.
Can't believe she put that video up. Thing is with the Internet, once it's on there you can never get it back, with all her followers she's no idea who has seen her son fully nude now.
Also, notice there's no photo's on her recent post of just her & Rocket. Maybe am thinking too much into it.

The shoes are hideous. Ain't no body clocking through on that, surely 🤣 I so wish the brand would of asked for content of her wearing them out & about.

Same as that collagen! No way you can convince me she drank that stuff when she put the video of her up supposedly taking it 🤣

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I bet Very are really chuffed with her latest reel, the lighting’s so shit you can’t see the clothes properly!!!!! What is the point of that?!!!!