Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
My niece goes to same school as Krusty’s sister’s kids and I sometimes pick her up. OMG, talk about loud. Everyone knows her business. She’s known as She Man cos she’s so manly and gruff!
That’s funny!
So where’s other half on this latest ‘keeping away from my dream house that isn’t a dream house anymore’ trip?? Can’t see him anywhere. Why would go to all the hassle of going there with two kids over Easter to go back again this weekend?? Makes no sense to me. Those poor children probably dont know where they actually live !!!

Reactions: 1
Just a shame she is on the inside!!!!! She did look nice yes but it’s not the dress I expected for her. Very very similar to Ruby Holley’s aswell. It was also not the BIG wedding she’s always harped on about. There weren’t that many guests. I still don’t get why all those people couldn’t have attended her original London wedding!!!!! I also did chuckle a bit because that first pic on balcony where she says she has ‘no words’ literally looks l they’ve been super imposed onto the picture !!!! I know they haven’t but the photographer has filtered/mucked around with colour scheme etc so it does actually look a bit ‘false’.
Definitely reminded me of Rubys wedding!! personally think she looked like she was trying too too hard in certain bits 🙄

Pipxx

How is Oli keating related to Dan? Found it weird he was on the top table and not with his girlfriend and young baby unless he was best man?

Dak1988

Chatty Member
Tbf I preferred her wedding and dress to ruby’s. Rubys was too ‘Pinterest wedding’ if that makes sense

number2

Dread to see her heating bill. The amount she has those kids naked the boiler must be constantly. Would rather put a jumper on before the heating.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Why do they ALWAYS eat their meals at that minuscule coffee table in the lounge when they’ve got a dining table metres away????? It makes no sense to me!!!!! I reckon she’ll be moving soon. She clearly can’t be arsed with that house, they’ve done nothing to downstairs, it’s boring and souless, nowt to the garden, they’re barely there and she has no where to film her content whereas before in old house she used her dressing room etc and the lighting was good etc. her bedroom now looks tiny especially with how they’ve put the curtains etc and the only place she seems to film is that echoey hall and you can’t see half what she’s wearing because it’s dark.
Lettuce probably drew all over it so it’s not instagramable