Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
She is such a liar!!!!! Her hair has not grown that much and that Hairmask is Nuskin and she’s making out she’s only just started using it lol oh and the hair vitamins that you harped on about so much before that you can’t be arsed to reorder ?!!!!! Christ why would you be ‘influenced’ by anything she ‘promotes’ ?!!!!

Reactions: 1

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Just putting this out there, but seeing her ‘dressing room’ last night, does anyone agree that her heart just doesn’t seem to be in this house? When you think how she was with her old house, forever showing her ‘handcrafted’ dressing room or her ‘upstairs lounge’ etc etc. this one, it looks like they’ve now had some sort of dressing room installed but she’s never mentioned a word and it looks very basic. She has less bedrooms than before and none spare either, she had so much more spare space in the other house, I’m just wondering whether she’s actually regretting buying it. It’s awfully overpriced for what it is especially when she’s basically downsized!! All they seem to do is live out of the kitchen. It wouldn’t surprise me if that’s on the market in a couple of years!!!
She’s never bloody in it 😂

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Haha she looks like she’d fit in well on this thread! Lady on plane, if you’re reading, come and join us!
I can’t even explain how irritated I’d be by that in the aisle. I can only hope it was all for the gram and that they sat quietly for the rest of the flight 😫

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I see she’s put all her personality into oceans beige room
made me giggle how she shot past filming view out of window because she’s probably remembered she tried to portray she had those open field views that weren’t actually hers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 now she’s just actually got a boring fence and a road 🤣🤣

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Looks like the new (not new) Mrs O is about to get a knock at the door…I reported her to ASA a while back for one of her stories and they’re upholding and referring to the compliance team 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Enjoy the wedding gift hun 😏
Well done you !!!

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I don’t have any kids so might be wrong but i don’t think ocean is safe in her car seat. The big suit surely shouldnt be worn and the straps don’t look like they’re securing her

New thread title suggestion

Kristy green 5 - making her fake wedding a personality trait
No they don’t recommend outdoor wear in car seats. But perfect “I’ve only spend one night away from them” Kristy can only take photos of them sick and in unsafe situations

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Yes lad, we know you can ‘play’ the piano now, well all three keys of it anyway. We’re bored with that bloody tune now zzzzzzzzzzzzz

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
And why is it every time Rocket is at home he never has any bottoms on??? I bet the folks opposite love watching him standing up against the front window with no kecks on. That’s the kinda thing you’d see in chavsville 🙄.
Don’t want to defend her but IF he is struggling with speech he could also have other sensory issues. My son is older and has sensory processing issues and as soon as he gets home from school his trousers come off.