Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She said on her stories the other day that Laura Hopper is her oldest friend and they've been friends since they were 4. I wonder how Kristy feels that Laura is more well known than her and that Laura is married to a successful, undoubtedly rich, actor?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Daniel is a director of the furniture business and also owns a property developing business. Just looked on companies house

rhino

Poor Remi, they were all together at Krusty’s and barely any acknowledgement of her little boy other than the group grandparents pic.
I literally posted on here the other day about them not seeing eachother despite being related and having babies etc then they’re out together 🤣

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Anyone know the goss on why friends like jessmichellerowe and stephaniebroganpowell are no longer friends, or why Dan’s other sister isn’t there?
I heard she fell out with Jess because at the time of their engagement (if you look at her engagement party Jess was there and did the decorations) Jess was also engaged and Krusty told her she couldn’t get married before her so Jess told her to do one. Not sure on the Stephaniebrogan front, I think she is in Krusty’s MLM team. It’ll be interesting to see if she’s at the wedding because she was definitely invited to the original one before lockdown because I vaguely remember seeing her showing the invite.

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
Of course they are sending him to the nursery across the road attached to the private grammer school that costs thousands per term! 🙄

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Never mind, I’m sure there will be an eager random person there, keen to whizz Lettuce round whilst shouting ‘wheeeeeeeee’

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I reported it too.
She honestly does not seem to care about that child since having Ocean.
He looked like he was desperate for a bit of attention poor little thing.
Can't believe she put that video up. Thing is with the Internet, once it's on there you can never get it back, with all her followers she's no idea who has seen her son fully nude now.
Also, notice there's no photo's on her recent post of just her & Rocket. Maybe am thinking too much into it.

The shoes are hideous. Ain't no body clocking through on that, surely 🤣 I so wish the brand would of asked for content of her wearing them out & about.

Same as that collagen! No way you can convince me she drank that stuff when she put the video of her up supposedly taking it 🤣
Nah she always wanted a girl. You can just tell and you just knew what would happen 😂

number2

Don’t understand why you’d set a room up to not have bedside tables. They could have put their bed on a wider wall but not looking out over their neighbours

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Definitely not too old. Kids should be rear faced until at least 4 but ideally 6. Just our laws in the UK are shit on this and people actually think that its fine to turn babies before they're 1. It's really not hard to do a bit of reading on it.
Cool start a government petition get those roads safer

Happyholly

VIP Member
Let's be honest, its an ad. If dyson were paying that hairdryer would be the best she's ever used. She is so bloody dull when she speaks.

GERHUN

No sorry I should have explained better. Pic is influencer Ruby Holley and her other half Sam. When Kristy got married she wore pretty much same outfit and had a very similar day. She’s just so unoriginal
My wee head was ever so confused lol. Thanks lovely 😘