Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Her ‘style’ has really changed I think, she’s gone really old and frumpy and those shoes are hideous!!!!!!!!
I think she’s really lost it. All middle aged baggy shit.
I hate clothes brands, are you trying to look like a 50 year old at a polo match in your Ralph Lauren shirt. Since when was jeans and a nice top not a thing 😂
And her mate (or not) Steph has some hideous outfits. What’s with the suits and oversized blazers with cowboy boots 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t get it

Reactions: 1

yourefullofsh%te

Her sister is currently in Dubai at an MLM event and I’ve noticed their mum is there too in her photos, so she must be a MLM-er now too!
Yeah I have never seen her mum mentioned before in the MLM
This pic of Danni and her husband with the other couple 🤦‍♀️ Men in their fake Versace shirts and the girls in cut out dresses 😂 total CHAvs
69B94A67-E84B-459E-9BF7-C456FA0CCE02.jpeg

RS22

She’s put another photo on her stories of her child butt naked. Just so wrong
It’s so irresponsible imo! Without the risk of not knowing who’s around or viewing stories, it’s also a heatwave and his skin should be protected from the sun! She’s clearly more interested in him getting a bloody suntan! 😡

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Oh dear, I bet our Mrs O isn’t impressed with this lol…… really surprised she didn’t have a custom designed one off gown. I’ve seen about 4 women so far also wearing same one. I’d hate that. And her night do ‘dress’ that had divided attention seems not as unique

Attachments

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Omg that latest reel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣how naff!!!!!! Talk about cringe!!!! Her reels are shite!!! Why does she keep squeezing in that little gap under the stairs?!!!!

shona905

It’s this for one me - she looks so ill as if Dans having to prop her up or something. I really hope for the sake of her kids that she gets some help at some point. I might be wrong and she might be perfectly healthy but it’s rare to see legs like this on someone that’s not malnourished, has a muscle problem, or doesn’t have an eating disorder
I’m pretty sure that there’s no eating disorder but I do remember someone saying something from school that she has a very overactive thyroid or something similar to cause her to not put weight on.
my memory from school is she eats a lot!
Dresses were nice but I was expecting something less bulky. I think her small frame looks swamped in the evening dress

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Ocean looks really tiny in the photos on her stories today. Worryingly tiny, really. She must be at least 9 months now?
My baby is a year old and 7,5kgs she is tiny. Sadly some babies are 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️She’s in 6-9 month clothes. She looks to be quite good at trying to move about and stand. not defending her at all but I get having a small baby makes everyone worry.