Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Omg this proves her bags are fake. Look at the logo. It also comes in black print not gold on the monogram if your ignoring the state of the cheap print on the bag.

who can guess how fast il be blocked if I ask where her LV dupe is from lol
Do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I am pissing myself! Look what someone’s put 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1629038157222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
How many more times does she have to bore us with the hall stairs and landing. Yeah we’ve seen it. It’s still boring content.
imagine getting up in the morning and the first thing you do is film your hall way for the 35th consecutive day 😂 yawn. LoOk At My MaSsIvE hALL wAy 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

PinkFigs

VIP Member
That caption she’s put in her stories tonight made me laugh; along the lines of ‘private people know how to post on social media all day but you don’t know anything about them’. Well Kristy, we knew you were pregnant! We knew you were moving! You ain’t that private, love!

Reactions: 12

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
im 33 weeks pregnant and I had alcohol yday, I’m sure one day ain’t gonna kill her kid
That’s fine but she had all three and was drinking the day before as well. It’s a bit irresponsible of someone to share these things publicly in my opinion. Do it in private if you choose.

Reactions: 11

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
As if she’s taking a new born away. She’s such a show off. I hope women who are struggling to just get dressed don’t get depressed watching her parade around. And if she’s away hopefully she’ll post some throw back pics of the hall stairs and landing as I cannot go 24 hours without seeing it

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Of course this one will be a girl. She’s the type that would have a boy then a girl then be all smug about it and think she ‘manifested’ it 😂

• Haha

Zula_1

Happy 40th babes 😂😂 amazing. That's what you get for having a self centered post at someone else's party. Don't normal people usually say something along the lines of "great night at so and so's party thanks for having us"
But no all about her.
Fucked off she's got a free pram as well!!!!
Swear her only interaction with that poor child is when she's sticking a camera in his face.. no wonder he's not talking yet!

Reactions: 10

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Also the bragging about how “easy” the newborn stage is. She is such a smug cunt it’s unreal. so tone deaf. There will be so many women comparing themselves to her wondering why they’re not finding it easy, how they’re not getting out and about, whose mental health is suffering because they compare themselves to these insufferable idiots.
also BF is totally normal, nothing agaianst feeding your baby, but get your tit off Instagram. Again another brag, not all women (including me) can BF (I don’t care I’be accepted it) but many will feel like a failure.
By all means post cute pictures if you want but stop being so braggy and smug. But then if she posted about how shit her day was and how she’s struggling it wouldn’t be in keeping with her I’m perfect image

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Her husband is getting very angry in his stories because some followers have dared question why his toddler is wearing an Apple Watch. Calling them a ‘fucking twat’ for asking. He really does get his knickers in a knot very easily that one!

• Wow

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Alright Molly Mae 😂 Also not all of us want to scam everyone in a MLM scheme thanks
All the influencers that bleat on about how they’ve ‘worked hard’ are from wealthy backgrounds in the first place. It’s privilege plain and simple. They wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped them in the chops

Ohseriously

he can’t deal with the fact that clearly not everyone loves them and finds them hilarious for putting an Apple Watch on a 2 year old. Back fired on them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bad taste what can we say. Maybe get him a colouring book or something next time… and film that instead…
And if he’s desperate for a sit down chat why doesn’t he sit down with his child & encourage his speech!?!? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

lb84818

No the lady said she would never swipe up. Even if Aff was displayed / and she likes the influencer. She would go to the website and buy it directly. I agree with the sneaky Aff / non declarers. It’s bang out that’s she didn’t declare she’s making money from it.
but I just think - if someone has spent their time finding and item I like - doesn’t cost me any extra to swipe up and them make a tiny amount of cash then I’ll do it. End of the day of influencers didn’t earn from their work, they’d be forced into real jobs and we’d all be always searching online or instore for items we like
Sorry I find this hysterical, do you need an influencer tell you what you like? How did you shop before them? 😂 Genuinely can’t tell if you’re taking the piss, yes please get a real job and let this ridiculous influencer bubble burst.

lavendervase

VIP Member
I can’t work out if they are still going to do the wedding in Italy has she said?…It does seem a bit random with now a new baby and the fact they’re already married…if she is breastfeeding the baby that will be interesting lol
She said recently about the wedding in Italy. No offence but it’s essentially asking people to go to Italy for a bloody party when they’ve been married a year. It’s not a wedding. I don’t know why I said no offence I’m sure you haven’t taken offence to that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time posting on her thread. I followed Kristy for a while but then I had to unfollow as the boasting became too much and when they were jetting off on holiday during the pandemic really did it for me. She wants you to believe she lives this perfect, luxurious life style. She isn’t relatable at all.

Reactions: 9