Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the kids they were partying with over Christmas has tested Covid positive so hope the did decide to get vaccinated.

Reactions: 3
One of the kids they were partying with over Christmas has tested Covid positive so hope the did decide to get vaccinated.
I doubt that very much. They will just take the risk. They know best remember 🤣🤣🤣

On a different note, why would you put what looks like garden furniture in your bedroom?!!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I doubt that very much. They will just take the risk. They know best remember 🤣🤣🤣

On a different note, why would you put what looks like garden furniture in your bedroom?!!!!!!! 🤦‍♀️
I also love that she was mentioning how it’s the windows that sold her the house again yet like we said previously they can see in to each other’s houses and the pictures she keeps posting show the unfinished state the street is still in 😂 I know it’s part of living on a new build estate but hardly the lovely views she keeps going on about 🙄

Reactions: 5
I also love that she was mentioning how it’s the windows that sold her the house again yet like we said previously they can see in to each other’s houses and the pictures she keeps posting show the unfinished state the street is still in 😂 I know it’s part of living on a new build estate but hardly the lovely views she keeps going on about 🙄
I know!!!! I’m still really really surprised that they’ve gone for that because they weren’t overlooked before really. It’s all well and good having all those big windows but when you’ve got everyone opposite you it’s literally gonna feel like they’re in a goldfish bowl!!!! She’s got loads less space and bedrooms so basically she’s paid 900k for a floor to ceiling hallway window and bigger garden!!!!!!! What a pair of clowns!!!!!!

And what the duck is that poor child wearing?
A growbag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and why does she insist on constantly getting her belly out??????!!!!! Who actually walks round like that?!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez love anyone would think you’re preggers 🤣🤣 she must have serious self esteem issues that’s all I can say.

• Haha
It's ridiculous that she's blaming him 'not going to nursery yet' as the reason he's not talking. None of mine went to nursery before 2.5 years old but all were talking fluently and clearly quite a while before then.

Reactions: 2
It's ridiculous that she's blaming him 'not going to nursery yet' as the reason he's not talking. None of mine went to nursery before 2.5 years old but all were talking fluently and clearly quite a while before then.
Cos she clearly is too busy prancing around being an insta-hun to put the effort in and raise her son so she is counting down until it’s someone else’s job. Entitled wanker clearly thinks she has better things to do like strap him in a buggy and wheel him round Zara than get out the flash cards and actually teach him

Reactions: 7
Some of the responses too, just as thick as Krusty. You need to speak to your child all day, you need to ask them questions etc 😂 Some people really shouldn’t be parents if these things really are a revelation to them 🤦🏽‍♀️

He doesn’t seem to walk particularly well either, considering he is well over two now. He always seems quite wobbly. This might be because he always has massive oversized shoes on though…

He doesn’t seem to walk particularly well either, considering he is well over two now. He always seems quite wobbly. This might be because he always has massive oversized shoes on though…
Or always looking too big for a buggy

Why would you buy your baby that many fleece sleep suits? Baby will be boiling.
nice tit brown one. It’s a baby get some fun colours for It

Reactions: 1
The song she picked to go on that reel of snowsuits had a very unpleasant racist word in it, I noticed

99.9% sure they know what they’re having. And 99.9% it’s a boy. There’s no way anyone would buy that much neutral for a girl… I’m not a ooohhh it has to be pink kind of person BUT the whole collection is very boy. That said I could be proved wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.