Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually called Kristy O-blablabla now she’s had her shotgun wedding don’t forget, but is too important to announce her pregnancy and is waiting for her Vogue cover shoot now she’s a top model with her very own children’s fashion brand aka her name and a rocket logo is on the label of some beige digestive biscuit colour clothing

Reactions: 7
She’s actually called Kristy O-blablabla now she’s had her shotgun wedding don’t forget, but is too important to announce her pregnancy and is waiting for her Vogue cover shoot now she’s a top model with her very own children’s fashion brand aka her name and a rocket logo is on the label of some beige digestive biscuit colour clothing
Don’t you find it odd that she’s removed the link tho from her bio to her ‘baby collection’?? I noticed it yesterday.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, why can she never just tell people where she’s got rockets clothes from? I’ve noticed a few posts where people are asking but she can never ever give them an answer! So so rude

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker, why can she never just tell people where she’s got rockets clothes from? I’ve noticed a few posts where people are asking but she can never ever give them an answer! So so rude
I know. She always does it. Makes me laugh because she acts like it’s beneath her but isn’t that what an ‘influencer’ is?!!!!!!! Can’t have it both ways HUN 🙄

Reactions: 5
Thought she's had the plates ages? 🤔
Exactly what I was just coming onto say!!!!!! She got them when she bought her 3D ‘illegal’ ones that she’s currently had on car!!!!!! I remember her saying she’d got ones with her new initials on in readiness ! What a bloody liar

Reactions: 8
So I've seen some of the pieces he wears and recognise then from zara

How lazy does one have to be to have a cleaner come when your an unemployed stay at home mum

Reactions: 9
Why lie about this? Clearly wearing mascara snd has done her eyebrows. I always think someone who lies about ridiculous, pointless things will lie about anything 🤥
Looks like she has eye pencil on her lower lash line too

Her husband is getting very angry in his stories because some followers have dared question why his toddler is wearing an Apple Watch. Calling them a ‘bleeping twit’ for asking. He really does get his knickers in a knot very easily that one!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her husband is getting very angry in his stories because some followers have dared question why his toddler is wearing an Apple Watch. Calling them a ‘bleeping twit’ for asking. He really does get his knickers in a knot very easily that one!
I don’t like him at all he’s comes across as a nasty man

Reactions: 9
Had to go and watch and WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!? That is not a normal reaction at all! Why is so angry and aggressive? "A sit down chat" yes you need one droopy with anger management and a therapist. He is not right at all. He literally said he a top day and then started again! Droopy, my concerns are about you now! I wonder how he is when Krusty does something he doesn't like?!?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.