Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been having a browse on In the style website - lots of Krusty bargains including the famous hooker outfit 😂 Surely they won’t be doing a collab with her again, most of her picks have still got nearly all sizes in stock.
A fiver ?!!!!! That’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That caption she’s put in her stories tonight made me laugh; along the lines of ‘private people know how to post on social media all day but you don’t know anything about them’. Well Kristy, we knew you were pregnant! We knew you were moving! You ain’t that private, love!

Reactions: 12
That caption she’s put in her stories tonight made me laugh; along the lines of ‘private people know how to post on social media all day but you don’t know anything about them’. Well Kristy, we knew you were pregnant! We knew you were moving! You ain’t that private, love!
And we all knew she was breaching covid rules lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg the moon boots have killed me off, what the actual 🤣 not only are they bleeping ugly, but her stick thin legs in those boots is not a vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the moon boots have killed me off, what the actual 🤣 not only are they bleeping ugly, but her stick thin legs in those boots is not a vibe
Aren’t they awful!!!!!!!! And no we don’t give two shits how many weeks you are because you’ll lie anyway!!!!! One minute she said she didn’t know she was preggers when she was married, then she said she did!!!!!! We all friggin knew anyway lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did originally give a rough idea didn’t she ? Was it January/ February- u know when she hadn’t know she was pregnant when they booked the wedding but a select few knew she was pregnant on her wedding day 🤣🤦‍♀️🤥 Can’t lie straight in bed that one, anyway I reckon she has about 8/9 weeks left which would make her beginning/ mid January due date. Wonder when the BIG house ‘reveal’ will be 🤔 and what’s all this paying someone to decorate your house/tree for Xmas about 🤷‍♀️ either has more money than sense or is on the beg

Reactions: 3
I’m due 11th feb and I’m 27 weeks on Friday. If she’s due end of jan / feb she’s about 28/29 weeks. Not that I care 😅

Reactions: 1
She did originally give a rough idea didn’t she ? Was it January/ February- u know when she hadn’t know she was pregnant when they booked the wedding but a select few knew she was pregnant on her wedding day 🤣🤦‍♀️🤥 Can’t lie straight in bed that one, anyway I reckon she has about 8/9 weeks left which would make her beginning/ mid January due date. Wonder when the BIG house ‘reveal’ will be 🤔 and what’s all this paying someone to decorate your house/tree for Xmas about 🤷‍♀️ either has more money than sense or is on the beg
It’s because the ‘celebs’ do it and she’s a celeb isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Poor Rocket - Starbucks and Zara once again. It makes me really cross for people that can’t afford to not go to work once they’ve had a baby, she’s got the chance to spend quality time with him and she hasn’t even taught him basic words never mind anything else

Poor Rocket - Starbucks and Zara once again. It makes me really cross for people that can’t afford to not go to work once they’ve had a baby, she’s got the chance to spend quality time with him and she hasn’t even taught him basic words never mind anything else
I thought when you have a kid your life changed to suit them. It doesn’t seem like hers has at all.

I thought when you have a kid your life changed to suit them. It doesn’t seem like hers has at all.
I’ve always thought that. He has been dragged around from day dot like a designer handbag. She’s gonna get a real shock when she’s got two!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought that. He has been dragged around from day dot like a designer handbag. She’s gonna get a real shock when she’s got two!!!!!
She will probably get a nanny then 😂 someone to push that double buggy round for her.

Reactions: 2
Can they even afford a nanny? I thought Dan sells sofas? Although I guess as it’s his families business they can pay him what they like

Can they even afford a nanny? I thought Dan sells sofas? Although I guess as it’s his families business they can pay him what they like
I would be shocked if they could too - you can see her business accounts online for last year & not exactly the millionaire she makes out she is at times. She would probably email some Nanny agency to do an Instagram advert in exchange of payment for a Nanny for the year 😂😂

Attachments

I would be shocked if they could too - you can see her business accounts online for last year & not exactly the millionaire she makes out she is at times. She would probably email some Nanny agency to do an Instagram advert in exchange of payment for a Nanny for the year 😂😂
I often wonder whether she’s legit with her disclosure because I’m sure she’s been doing Nuskin for a lot longer but her records don’t go back far.

All that kid Lettuce eats is junk! It’s either Maccy dees, Chinese, pizza etc etc.

And they always eat in the front room they don’t even sit at the table to eat as a family, teaching him bad habits already imo. Also why is he just in a nappy it’s winter..

Reactions: 5
And they always eat in the front room they don’t even sit at the table to eat as a family, teaching him bad habits already imo. Also why is he just in a nappy it’s winter..
Whenever he’s at gone he seems just in a happy. Very chavvie!!!

Reactions: 1
Probs lacking in the true friend dept these days …
Ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!! Yeah!!!! All the ‘friends’ she had for her engagement, 30th etc all disappeared off the face of the earth lol. All you literally see her with now is new friends that have kids that have all joined her MLM ‘empire’ !!!! So that’ll be interesting when they fall out lol. She said she’s been V stressed???!!!!!! About?????? She doesn’t do anything!!!!!! And her getting up the duff and moving house is her choosing!!!!!!! And if she mentions her ‘wedding’ once more I’ll scream!!!!!! Arrrrrgggghhhhhh YOU’RE ALREADY MARRIED LOVE !!!!!!!! Get over it!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.