Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I’m intrigued for the new house 👀 like how much more space do they require for 4 of them 🤔 maybe something with land ? Who knows

Reactions: 4
I remember someone mentioned on one of Kristy's other threads that they had no mortgage on their house so I wonder if this one will be mortgage free too, and if so how the hell do two people in their early thirties have no mortgage?

I remember someone mentioned on one of Kristy's other threads that they had no mortgage on their house so I wonder if this one will be mortgage free too, and if so how the hell do two people in their early thirties have no mortgage?
Maybe I’ll become an MLM hun if I can have a 600k house mortgage free …. Or is it really😏 🤥

• Haha
Wow how do we know this? How on earth do they have no mortgage?! I get the feeling her parents are quite well off..

Reactions: 2
Wow how do we know this? How on earth do they have no mortgage?! I get the feeling her parents are quite well off..
If I remember correctly someone popped onto the second Kristy thread and said she had no mortgage. I think it was someone who only made a couple of posts so not sure if it was the truth or not.

If I remember correctly someone popped onto the second Kristy thread and said she had no mortgage. I think it was someone who only made a couple of posts so not sure if it was the truth or not.
oh right….i still find it really bizarre she redecorated loads of their rooms to different beige / gold colours for them to just move house….

Reactions: 3
oh right….i still find it really bizarre she redecorated loads of their rooms to different beige / gold colours for them to just move house….
And had virtually the whole top floor made into that custom made dressing room thingy

And had virtually the whole top floor made into that custom made dressing room thingy
Money to burn!!!!!! Why would toy fork out all of that when you weren’t staying!!!!

Oh and all the bloody bump pics. I’m fecking bored already 🙄. I really feel for Remi too. Hopefully when she has hers she’ll get the limelight back a bit that Krusty has stolen from her.

Now c'mon Huns, lets buy MLM crap off each other and manifest massive houses

• Haha
Come on boss babes don't you want to be able to work anywhere in the world and change your life ✌🏼

• Haha
So they didn’t know she was pregnant when they got married, but that was 8 weeks ago. So she’s probably about 12 weeks then, which is a standard time for announcing a pregnancy. Not “we’ve been keeping it a secret for a while” 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they didn’t know she was pregnant when they got married, but that was 8 weeks ago. So she’s probably about 12 weeks then, which is a standard time for announcing a pregnancy. Not “we’ve been keeping it a secret for a while” 🤔🤔
I thought this at first but she said she didn’t know she was pregnant when she booked it. I think looking at that scan she’s past the 20 week mark, and if she didn’t know at the wedding she’s pretty silly because we all knew 🤣

Reactions: 8
I thought this at first but she said she didn’t know she was pregnant when she booked it. I think looking at that scan she’s past the 20 week mark, and if she didn’t know at the wedding she’s pretty silly because we all knew 🤣
Ah yes true, although she does claim it was a last minute wedding which would make me think there wasn’t much time between booking it and it happening. I don’t know, they all lie anyway don’t they and change versions of events 🙄

I wonder if being so thin she doesn’t have periods very often so was a few months pregnant when she found out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.