Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The split is so high she can’t possibly be wearing any knickers!
How grim 🤢 does she actually ever not have her phone in her hand?!!!! That would piss me right off if I was Goofy. She can never just enjoy the moment. She has her phone permanently glued to her hand!!!! And where’s Nuskin ‘hon’ Stephanie Brogan?!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Omg this proves her bags are fake. Look at the logo. It also comes in black print not gold on the monogram if your ignoring the state of the cheap print on the bag.

who can guess how fast il be blocked if I ask where her LV dupe is from lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg this proves her bags are fake. Look at the logo. It also comes in black print not gold on the monogram if your ignoring the state of the cheap print on the bag.

Yes this is definitely a fake , I think she would be a lot more respected if she was honest about it.

Yes this is definitely a fake , I think she would be a lot more respected if she was honest about it.

Last edited:
who can guess how fast il be blocked if I ask where her LV dupe is from lol ... I just asked 🤭

• Haha

Do it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I am pissing myself! Look what someone’s put 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1629038157222.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy 40th babes 😂😂 amazing. That's what you get for having a self centered post at someone else's party. Don't normal people usually say something along the lines of "great night at so and so's party thanks for having us"
But no all about her.
Fucked off she's got a free pram as well!!!!
Swear her only interaction with that poor child is when she's sticking a camera in his face.. no wonder he's not talking yet!

Reactions: 10
Happy 40th babes 😂😂 amazing. That's what you get for having a self centered post at someone else's party. Don't normal people usually say something along the lines of "great night at so and so's party thanks for having us"
But no all about her.
Fucked off she's got a free pram as well!!!!
Swear her only interaction with that poor child is when she's sticking a camera in his face.. no wonder he's not talking yet!
she probably thought ‘ohhh how lovely they’ve done their balloon display just to match my dress’ 😂

• Haha
She makes me puke she is so fake and all the belly posts get over it we know you are pregnant she is so obnoxious

Also taking centre stage at that party what a twit

Reactions: 7
She makes me puke she is so fake and all the belly posts get over it we know you are pregnant she is so obnoxious

Also taking centre stage at that party what a twit
That video on her stories of her mates dancing and rubbing her bump was embarrassing to watch

Reactions: 7
I looked on the pic and can’t find the comment. Searched the username on her followers and doesn’t show up. Think she blocked the poor girl😭😂hardly her fault when she doesn’t even acknowledge her friends bday as someone else said !!
It’s not there now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fastest finger got rid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But someone’s else put a similar comment lol what does she fecking expect?!!!!!

• Haha

But someone’s else put a similar comment lol what does she fecking expect?!!!!!
She has put it’s her friends birthday tbf or has she just added that?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.