Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s taking a new born away. She’s such a show off. I hope women who are struggling to just get dressed don’t get depressed watching her parade around. And if she’s away hopefully she’ll post some throw back pics of the hall stairs and landing as I cannot go 24 hours without seeing it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See the kids out of school again. They’ll be a visit from the attendance officer if they’re not careful….

Reactions: 1
Looks like the hall stairs and landing have been replaced with multiple uninspiring cups of coffee.
thanks Kirsty I didn’t know what a coffee looked like…

Reactions: 2
I find it sickening how so many influencers keep getting gifted those expensive baby carriers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.