Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked on her home account this morning, feel like those glass stair gates were a really odd choice? While I don’t believe they would break, they’d be filthy looking all the time and it’s the kind of thing when you’re in a rush you don’t register? Especially kids. We have this shower screen in our walk in and our smallest always used to ram it 😂

99.9% sure they know what they’re having. And 99.9% it’s a boy. There’s no way anyone would buy that much neutral for a girl… I’m not a ooohhh it has to be pink kind of person BUT the whole collection is very boy. That said I could be proved wrong.
She’s maybe kept the obvious stuff off screen!

Reactions: 1
Wow clutching at straws for content today, great picture of the back of her Mum & sister at the checkout in Sainsbury’s today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How grim standing him on the till area in his shoes, that he’s walked through god knows what in, on a place where people’s food goes. So selfish and clueless!

Reactions: 5
Alright Molly Mae 😂 Also not all of us want to scam everyone in a MLM scheme thanks
All the influencers that bleat on about how they’ve ‘worked hard’ are from wealthy backgrounds in the first place. It’s privilege plain and simple. They wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped them in the chops

Reactions: 10
All the influencers that bleat on about how they’ve ‘worked hard’ are from wealthy backgrounds in the first place. It’s privilege plain and simple. They wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped them in the chops
Exactly, living off Daddy’s money and clinging on to people like Lauren Pope until she got some followers 😂

Reactions: 6
Exactly, living off Daddy’s money and clinging on to people like Lauren Pope until she got some followers 😂
Omg Lauren Pope… that’s a blast from the past 😂 is she still around I’ve not seen anything from her in years

Reactions: 4
Omg Lauren Pope… that’s a blast from the past 😂 is she still around I’ve not seen anything from her in years
Yep, I follow her on Instagram. She’s got a daughter now, who is around 18 months and is with the father who is, of course, a multi millionaire

• Haha
Yep, I follow her on Instagram. She’s got a daughter now, who is around 18 months and is with the father who is, of course, a multi millionaire
No way!! Lol of course he bloody is 🙄 some people have it all

Omg Rocket is finally being taken somewhere that’s educational and for him rather than shopping 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg Rocket is finally being taken somewhere that’s educational and for him rather than shopping 😂
But even that is for content. Space Centre because he’s called Rocket and, coincidentally, he “loves Space”. Ok. If you say so.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else have a moment of realisation when they see her child and think wow you actually did name him Rocket 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else have a moment of realisation when they see her child and think wow you actually did name him Rocket 😂😂😂
I remember the first time her account appeared on my Instagram as a ‘suggested’ account to follow, I looked through her posts and saw he was called Rocket and thought ‘What the actual duck?!’. Poor kid! God knows what the new baby will be named. CC Clarke has a daughter called BirdyBlue and I can’t decide which is the worst name out of that and Rocket!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.