Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I out money on it now, lettuce is gonna become the biggest brat every when marketing tool #2...sorry, I mean baby #2 arrives. You can just see that he will be throwing tantrums all over the gaff and will be even more neglected than he is now

Reactions: 7
You know she’d want a girl so it can be her “mini me”
So I’m hoping it’s a boy. Caesar. Caesar salad.
I’ve just wet meself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps Papaya if it’s a girl? In keeping with the fruit/veg theme?
You guys give me life seriously wet myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I out money on it now, lettuce is gonna become the biggest brat every when marketing tool #2...sorry, I mean baby #2 arrives. You can just see that he will be throwing tantrums all over the gaff and will be even more neglected than he is now
Yup. RIGHT paddys he’s gonna have!!!!!!! I reckon she’s only got up the duff because she don’t wanna let go of her boobs lol. She’s gonna have SERIOUS spaniels ears after another two years of feeding 🤣🤣

Gods sake that took all of 5 mins!! 😩😩
And that bleeding reel 🙄 you can see her fecking thong through her ITS polyester number. Real class that 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m guessing she isn't going to Ibiza for her hen do next year anymore….
Would you even want to go to Italy for a ‘wedding’ (when you’re already married) when you've got two small kids one of which only a few months old? Who’s going to have the ‘lucky’ job of looking after them whilst they do their fake wedding ceremony etc and thousands of staged photos?!!!!!!!!! I’d tell em to foxtrot Oscar lol. It’s all a bloody farce. That’s the whole reason they had the gunshot wedding in London - because she was up the duff and she always said she wouldn’t have anymore more until she was married. So it was a rush job before she started showing and that’s why she’s strung it out so much and told anyone because she thinks everyone’s too stupid to notice!!!!! That’s why the house sale is a secret too - cos she’s wasted two bedrooms with her ‘dressing room/waste of space room with a random shelving unit in’ so has no room for a new nursery lol. Wedding dress fittings are gonna be hold again too lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t work out if they are still going to do the wedding in Italy has she said?…It does seem a bit random with now a new baby and the fact they’re already married…if she is breastfeeding the baby that will be interesting lol

Reactions: 4
I can’t work out if they are still going to do the wedding in Italy has she said?…It does seem a bit random with now a new baby and the fact they’re already married…if she is breastfeeding the baby that will be interesting lol
She said recently about the wedding in Italy. No offence but it’s essentially asking people to go to Italy for a bloody party when they’ve been married a year. It’s not a wedding. I don’t know why I said no offence I’m sure you haven’t taken offence to that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Expecting their friends and family to fly thousands of miles away and spend loads of money for a ‘pretend’ wedding when they’re already married shows just how spoilt they both are. It’s a huge ask of people. I don’t understand why they don’t just do a huge reception ‘party’ in the UK instead then have a holiday to Italy with whichever friends and family want to go.

They seem to think people will think it’s an honour to attend their Italy do. The fact that they made a website about it speaks volumes!

Reactions: 8
Expecting their friends and family to fly thousands of miles away and spend loads of money for a ‘pretend’ wedding when they’re already married shows just how spoilt they both are. It’s a huge ask of people. I don’t understand why they don’t just do a huge reception ‘party’ in the UK instead then have a holiday to Italy with whichever friends and family want to go.

They seem to think people will think it’s an honour to attend their Italy do. The fact that they made a website about it speaks volumes!
I’d be declining the invite. Thanks but no thanks. Some people are so entitled. They’ll act like it’s a proper a list affair 😂 why not just have a baby and still continue with your Italy wedding I don’t get it. They had one kid out of wedlock at it’s not exactly the 1900s anymore 🙄

Reactions: 5

Could not agree more! Its absurd! The fact that people continue to pander to these giant spoilt children says it all! Anyone normal would celebrate here and just go to italy for their honeymoon so it could still be incorporated. Not these two though. They flit to London and have a quickie wedding because she's pregnant and they apparently couldn't wait and don't even invite their parents who are no doubt paying the bulk of the wedding in Italy. Selfish is what they both are!

Reactions: 2
I’d be declining the invite. Thanks but no thanks. Some people are so entitled. They’ll act like it’s a proper a list affair 😂 why not just have a baby and still continue with your Italy wedding I don’t get it. They had one kid out of wedlock at it’s not exactly the 1900s anymore 🙄
If I was going to spend a few thousand on a holiday I’d definitely rather go somewhere of my choice rather than watch rowdy people have a pretend wedding 😂

I’m actually really surprised that she manages to get pregnant as she’s so painfully thin.

is anyone else intrigued to know what the new house is like?

Reactions: 5
Are ITS allowed to photoshop? Isn’t that cheating the consumer?
I really don’t think it was photoshop. The photos are all from the front which is pretty easy to hide a bump. I’m pregnant and you can tell a mile away from the side but from a front or back photo you can’t. Explains why she didn’t do a dodge bambi legs walking video this time tho. Just images.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.